Honored Contributor

Fashion Challenge #3 -- Suggestions/changes?

[ Edited ]

My Summer Travel Wedding wardrobe

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Challenge #3 -- Suggestions/changes?

Love those cargo pants!  It's a very pretty, subdued color palate.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't you originally say this was for a wedding you'll be attending out of town?  If so, will you be wearing a dress?  I'd add maybe a silk/faux silk skirt and a shell to wear with those pretty lace jackets, or even a dress.  I really like the tote bag as well.  What about a fancier pair of shoes?  My apologies if those are already taken care of.  I'm no fashion plate.  I like timeless designs, and you have a lot of that here.  I wear a lot of jewel-toned colors and black because that's what goes with my hair/skin color.  You have a pretty color palate here, but it would never work on me.

Respected Contributor

I would add a solid white cotton tee shirt.

It goes with all your 'bottoms' and would give you several options when you include layering.

Then again I always pack a white and a black solid tee (sleeve length dependent on season) when I travel. I can dress it up or down or even sleep in them need be. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ms X

These pants are from Soft Surroundings!

Would love to locate the shoes shown with the pants (or similar):

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info, @LTT1!  I've never shopped there.  Of course, I went right to the outlet.  They have some awesome bargains, including a $90 sweater for something like $16.  I didn't click on it because I went insane buying sweaters in the last year and won't need another for quite some time.  I live in a cold climate, so I can wear them from the end of September through May some years.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X

I usually buy lots there and had skipped it for this summer ... so far! Imagine my surprise when everything was so discounted. I bit!
Esteemed Contributor

I love the colorway you've chosen. Tell me about that bag that second row from the bottom, far left!

I think I would add a long, sleek necklace like the Linea single bar. That with the white tee that was suggested, the pants third row from the bottom far left, and the metallic sandals would be a casual/dressy outfit that might be useful to have on hand.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I love the colorway you've chosen. Tell me about that bag that second row from the bottom, far left!

I think I would add a long, sleek necklace like the Linea single bar. That with the white tee that was suggested, the pants third row from the bottom far left, and the metallic sandals would be a casual/dressy outfit that might be useful to have on hand.

@gardensla

Thank you

The gray pouch linen bag is ETSY "Independent Reign" -- there is a larger version in that one that is same vendor (she does good work) it is called a cross-body bag -- variety of linen color choices.