Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At Princess Eugenie's Wedding

Mia Tindall at 2 holding great-grandma's handbag:

It comes after young Mia (front row, to the right of the Queen) stole the show by holding the Queen's handbag in an official portrait to mark the monarch's 90th birthday 

and at 4 holding her bouquet and a toy and wondering "why isn't this over yet?", LOL:

Mia, four, held out the white object as she sat alongside the other bridesmaids and page boys in the official portrait taken at Windsor Castle, following Eugenie and Jack's wedding

Cheeky Mia Tindall left royal fans completely baffled as she posed with a toy ice cream (above, in her left hand) in Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's official wedding portraits 

love this tomboy cutie!

Mia looked serious as she posed for the official wedding portraits, while holding out the mushroom-shaped toy

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

rs_634x898-181013114337-634.princess_eugenie_jay.cm.1013183.jpg

While I really like the color of Eugenie's reception dress, I'm not so sure of the bustline. My knee-jerk thought was this:

Batman_v_Superman_-_Wonder_Woman.jpg

Nothing wrong with that! It makes her look beautiful and strong -- lovely dress.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz

Yes, she was a beautiful bride, absolutely!

The site I was on, reading a bit about her, had many before and after photos of her.

Apparently, she belongs to a very upscale women's fitness facility and has been quite dedicated.

I think she has the most beautiful skin and eyes.  

@QueenDanceALot

Yes! I think I may have already commented on her beautiful complexion! 

While not a follower, per se, if my memory serves correctly, it appears Beatrice has transformed her body too. Do you think they eat wfpb? Haha!

@magicmoodz

Or maybe Keto.

But the speculation could start a war so I won't speculate!!!

Cat LOL

@QueenDanceALot

Yep, I'm gonna zip it!😘

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  I thought the same thing (only I thought black bikini).  She is an attention getter for sure.  Her fascinator reminds me of the pencil toppers with the feathers on top.  

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Is she not wearing underwear or am I just seeing things?

Stunning: Poppy Delevingne cut a chic figure in a powder blue gown with floral cut-out print as she attended Princess Eugenie's wedding in Windsor on Friday

I think it is shadows. If you examine the photograph closely, the areas where the material is away from her body are dark to black.  Where it is next to her skin, the holes are light where you can see the skin. 

Make sense @Sooner.  I thought the triangular dark area was something else.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  I thought the same thing (only I thought black bikini).  She is an attention getter for sure.  Her fascinator reminds me of the pencil toppers with the feathers on top.  

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Stunning: Poppy Delevingne cut a chic figure in a powder blue gown with floral cut-out print as she attended Princess Eugenie's wedding in Windsor on Friday

I think it is shadows. If you examine the photograph closely, the areas where the material is away from her body are dark to black.  Where it is next to her skin, the holes are light where you can see the skin. 

Make sense @Sooner.  I thought the triangular dark area was something else.  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal

So, you think maybe she's not really a blond?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

lmt posted this picture earlier. The young woman in front in that "pants ensemble" is certainly a vision to behold. And it looks to me like she brought her lovely blue heating pad with her...almost an identical match to her cap. LOL!!!!!!! 

Chelsy Davy

@pupwhipped  Heating pad, LOL!!!  Smiley LOL

Such a bizarre outfit; the hat, the jumpsuit and the shoes. And the 'heating pad' looks fuzzy to me.

Perhaps she's recovering from surgery or an injury. I suspect the long pantsuit is meant to hide the shoes as is the blue fuzzy cover meant to hide the heating pad. 

As was mentioned previously in this thread, I think it's a handbag. I think the heating pad reference was meant to be humorous.

My first (crazy) thought was: "Is that Britney Spears?" Something about the look reminds me of an outfit she wore years ago.  Yes, yes, I am dating myself! Cat Tongue

@islandgrrl- Britney Spears is the first thing that popped in my head too!  Not dating yourself too bad as those days weren't too long ago!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 Funny you should say that because I too have been thinking that Eugenie's groom looks a bit like W in certain pictures...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Pretty sure she's wearing a nude bodysuit.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I loved the wedding dress, but I ADORE the reception dress!!!

@faeriemoon

Great dress and she has a killer figure now!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz

I think Zac Posen was mentioned as the designer in the post where the photo first appeared on the thread.

I like him a lot and liked him even more as I watched him as one of the judges on Project Runway..  I am disappointed that he won't be in the new season.  But then, Tim won't be there either, so I may skip the whole thing.  I've been an avid fan of that show since the beginning, but it's starting to lose it's luster.  For me, anyway.  But it's been many years!!

Cat Sad

@QueenDanceALot

Is it still on?! I was an avid watcher too but I think I stopped watching it when they moved it to Lifetime and every season was bring back random designers and we'll call it All Stars! LOL