Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At Princess Eugenie's Wedding

I read that Prince Philip and Sarah exchanged pleasantries. He should have been nice to her so as to not mar his granddaughter's wedding. Not to mention that he's 97, probably time to get over it.

Duchess Kate had what they called a Marilyn moment because of the wind. Guess she didn't have those weights in her skirt. She has fabulous legs.

http_%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F10%2F13%2F23%2F20%2FKate2.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz

I think Zac Posen was mentioned as the designer in the post where the photo first appeared on the thread.

I like him a lot and liked him even more as I watched him as one of the judges on Project Runway..  I am disappointed that he won't be in the new season.  But then, Tim won't be there either, so I may skip the whole thing.  I've been an avid fan of that show since the beginning, but it's starting to lose it's luster.  For me, anyway.  But it's been many years!!

Cat Sad

@QueenDanceALot

Is it still on?! I was an avid watcher too but I think I stopped watching it when they moved it to Lifetime and every season was bring back random designers and we'll call it All Stars! LOL

@Andreatoo

Coming up to it's 17th season.  I think I faded away 2 seasons ago.  The early seasons were definitely the best!  And now Tim and Heidi are both leaving, to be replaced by Christian Siriano and Karlie Kloss.

I think I'm saying Auf Wiedersehen for good.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz

I think Zac Posen was mentioned as the designer in the post where the photo first appeared on the thread.

I like him a lot and liked him even more as I watched him as one of the judges on Project Runway..  I am disappointed that he won't be in the new season.  But then, Tim won't be there either, so I may skip the whole thing.  I've been an avid fan of that show since the beginning, but it's starting to lose it's luster.  For me, anyway.  But it's been many years!!

Cat Sad

@QueenDanceALot

Is it still on?! I was an avid watcher too but I think I stopped watching it when they moved it to Lifetime and every season was bring back random designers and we'll call it All Stars! LOL

@Andreatoo

Coming up to it's 17th season.  I think I faded away 2 seasons ago.  The early seasons were definitely the best!  And now Tim and Heidi are both leaving, to be replaced by Christian Siriano and Karlie Kloss.

I think I'm saying Auf Wiedersehen for good.

@QueenDanceALot @Andreatoo

It's been a good run, but I don't see these changes as a positive (although I do admire Christian Siriano). Heidi and Zac will for certain be missed, but the biggest void will be NO Tim. 

We had a Thursday night ritual of take out and Project Runway. Like you Kitty, it might be time to pull the plug.😟

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I read that Prince Philip and Sarah exchanged pleasantries. He should have been nice to her so as to not mar his granddaughter's wedding. Not to mention that he's 97, probably time to get over it.

I noticed right away that she was standing next to his chair in the family photos posted.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz @QueenDanceALot

I actually preferred the way they determined the top performers on the fashion show, the live audience at the runway show, but clearly it didn't do well and was short-lived

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Are you talking about Fashion Star with Nicole Richie, John Varvatos and Jessica Simpson? I loved that show and was so sad when it didn't,'t return.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

No but that was cool too! Especially that you could buy the fashions! I'm referring to the one with Iman and Isaac Mizrahi on Bravo after project one Runway went to Lifetime

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Andreatoo

Are you talking about Fashion Star with Nicole Richie, John Varvatos and Jessica Simpson? I loved that show and was so sad when it didn't,'t return.

That show was fun.  Jessica Simpson was a hoot.

I was sad, too, when it didn't return.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@magicmoodz

No but that was cool too! Especially that you could buy the fashions! I'm referring to the one with Iman and Isaac Mizrahi on Bravo after project one Runway went to Lifetime

@Andreatoo

Oh I guess I never saw the show with Iman and Isaac. 

I remember Nikki Poulos came from Fashion Star.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Andreatoo

That show was fun.  Jessica Simpson was a hoot.

I was sad, too, when it didn't return.

@QueenDanceALot

This world would be a better place if we had more fashion shows!😄