Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion At Princess Eugenie's Wedding

@Sadiesadie wrote:

Thank you all for all the pictures. I didn’t realize the wedding was being shown on TLC. Clicked to the replay just as she was exiting the car.

I LOVE that dress. Did not realize she had scoliosis. Couldn’t see the scars but good for her to let them show proudly. I feel badly that I never realized what a beautiful young woman she is. 

I don’t know how tall she is but love how that V back of the dress shows her strong back. She looks like she works out which I'm sure is best to strengthen those muscules. She looks like she has a nice strong body. That dress is beautiful and so perfect for her.

The children and of course are adorable. Wonder if there will be pearl clutching and hand wringing over the shot of William and Kate holding hands. 

@Sadiesadie  

BRITAIN-ROYALS-WEDDING-EUGENIE

Respected Contributor

Eugenie was glowing. As others have said, I never realized what a pretty woman she is. Gorgeous skin and eyes! Loved the dress- almost reminded me of Meghan's on the top and Kate's on the bottom. Loved the material and the back was outstanding!

I am not a fan of blushers or veils and was happy to see she didn't wear one and just let that exquisite tiara stand on its own. Jack has very nice taste in jewelry- the earrings are to die for!

The Fall floral arrangements outside the chapel were beautiful! The entire wedding was so nicely done. Much happiness to this couple!

Esteemed Contributor

I too never realized how pretty Eugenie is--her complexion is like peaches and cream!

Of all the Royal wedding dresses, this might possibly be my favorite, although I initially thought it was plain silk. I'm not sure about the embroidery (it looks a bit battenberg to me) but it has special meaning to the couple so I find that endearing.

Charlotte is such a little imp! She has her role down pat and can steal the show!💖

Esteemed Contributor

Twitter is abuzz with speculation that Meghan is pregnant based on her choice of wedding attire!

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Twitter is abuzz with speculation that Meghan is pregnant based on her choice of wedding attire!

I posted just earlier that she has that look of morning sickness about her. Remember that feeling? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I think you can see a little more of the symbols on the gown in these pictures ......

Princes Eugenie looks delighted as she leaves the chapel with her new husband Jack Brooksbank following the ceremony

You may kiss the bride: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank kiss on the steps of St George's chapel

Eugenie and Jack look out at the crowds while they stand at the top of the steps of the chapel where they have just become man and wife 

Picture perfect: Princess Eugenie and her new husband Jack look the part as they walk down the steps of the chapel

Regular Contributor

These pictures are amazing. The bride is radiant, and that tiara is a showstopper!

I liked her gown, but agree that it is somewhat matronly on her.

Kate looked gorgeous in that Fushcia pink - but she would look amazing in a gunny sack. What a natural beauty she is.

Loved the variety of colors and styles worn by the guests. And their fascinators matched to a tee!

Lovely wedding!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt  if you zoom in you can see detail better here!

image.png

Honored Contributor

The was on shocker dress that appeared to need a slip but all of the rest were beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That green skirt behind Liv is an interesting choice...sort of reptilian croco...wonder what she was thinking.  Liv looks like she is authentically enjoying herself.

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Liv Tyler and Naomi Campbell. For some reason there isn't even a good photo of the wedding dress yet. The groom is so sweet, he's been teary eyed the entire time.

011-liv-tyler-vogue-int-credit-getty-images.jpgbritish-model-naomi-campbell-arrives-to-attend-the-wedding-news-photo-1051947726-1539336568.jpg