Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

@cherry wrote:

I don't feel like that. Phillip has always been athletic and lean.  I think he just takes care of himself  and I think he just comes from good stock...I don't spend time begrudging people their lifestyle

It is what it is

@cherry   If you read my post as "begrudging" anyone anything, you are surely mistaken.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I love all the flowers and floral prints on the dresses (some of them). The groom looks like he came straight from Downton Abbey. I enjoyed the photos.

@Vivian   LOL about the groom.   He surely is handsome.

Honored Contributor

I am glad it wasn't @Pearlee  Their lifestyle seems to bother some  people a lot. It doesn't bother me at all

Super Contributor

I saw this headline in People. I had to read the article to see who she is. Everyone looks beautiful. I love how all the ladies wear hats. I'm wondering if UK ladies have a hat shelf or some type of hat holder in their wardrobes to store all those hats.

Honored Contributor

Don't care for their fascination with hats and gloves.

Good for those who shake hands all the time and would be worried about germs, viruses, but, most people aren't going to be working the crowds and wouldn't need to wear them.

Just a country custom.

Respected Contributor

The bride looks beautiful - gorgeous gown!!

Reading comments from other social media, a lot of people complained about decorating the outside of the chapel with flowers/foliage. They say that it takes away from the beauty of the architecture of the chapel. Personally, I think it looks lovely!

Image result for princess beatrice at gabriella windsor wedding

Best dressed: The Queen, Carole Middleton and Pippa. 

I also liked Lady Frederick Windsor's (Sophie Winkleman) outfit. Feathers? Fringe? It's cute and that shade of blue is gorgeous!!

Lady Gabriella wore a bespoke dress designed by Luisa Beccaria, diamond tiara. Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton, Queen Elizabeth

I didn't like Princess Michael's outfit. It's just too much. The lilac shade of her dress is nice - I think the bulky jacket, necklaces and gloves takes away from what was probably a very pretty dress underneath.

princess-michael-of-kent-and-lord-frederick-windsor-arrive-news-photo-1150057259-1558177336.jpg

Beatrice. I like the shoes. That's the nicest thing I can say about her outfit. Oh, and I like the earrings!

The Wedding Of Lady Gabriella Windsor And Mr Thomas Kingston

Honored Contributor

Princess Michael didn't just wear a brooch in the presence of Duchess Meghan. She has a history of making certain remarks, including in public. It was wearing that brooch in the context of who she is known and believed to be. When a person shows you who they are...

The Queen herself is said to have said that Princess Michael thinks she is too grand for the rest of the royal family. And allegedly Princess Diana couldn't stand her either.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

William was at a soccer match, he's the President of the FA I think it's called. Don't know if Kate is with him. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The Queen nailed it!  But she always does.  Lovely and perfect, as always and Phillip seems so happy and relaxed lately.  A lovely wedding indeeed.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

sarah-ferguson-duchess-of-york-attends-the-wedding-of-lady-news-photo-1144556242-1558183521.jpgsarah-ferguson-duchess-of-york-princess-beatrice-of-york-news-photo-1144556551-1558183371.jpg

Fergie lookes smashing, that color works for her.  Beatrice looked great too, I just don't like that white hat.  There's  nothing in her outfit...which is lovely...that ties the hat to the outfit.