Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

[ Edited ]

C93C3438-8CD2-4554-A28C-8CF7DE49BA61.jpegPippa’s dress. I really don’t like it.

Honored Contributor

The bride and the little girls look beautiful as does the Queen...she always looks polished.

Ad far as the wedding guests, there is not one that I would say is dressed beautifully.  Some of the outfits look silly.  All the money in the world can't buy taste, IMO.

I have seen much better locally bought off of the rack.

Respected Contributor

Actually the decorating with flowers on the steps and around the chapel were much more beautiful than most of the clothing and dresses....lots of dullness in the clothing!  

Super Contributor

But they look so classy. Why would you dislike them?

Super Contributor

She has never seemed to find a style that suits her. That white hat is too stark with the navy dress. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the photo of the bride with her father and the two girls tending to the bride's dress.  Their floral dresses are pretty next to the landscape.

I don't care for Lady Amelia's dress at all.  At first I thought it was an attempt to try not to upstage the bride, but that dress had to call lots of attention her way. I don't like Pippa's dress either.  

I like Fergie's outfit.  Beatrice's look may have been better if she had matched the shoes, purse, and hat.  She looks like she just threw on whatever she could put her hands on without much thought.  The style of the dress doesn't seem right for a royal wedding.

Respected Contributor

Gabriella wore a custom Luisa Beccaria gown in what is being described as “blush". The description of the gown: “The blush gown, which was embroidered with flowers and embellishments, got its color from all the layers of tulle and organdy beneath the lace, which created the body of the gown. Her romantic veil was also made from layers of tulle and covered with embroidered flowers.”

Blush? It sure looks white to me. It must've been a VERY delicate shade of blush. Regardless, the embellishments on the gown are just gorgeous!

Gabriella Windsor wedding

Gabriella Windsor Wedding

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lady Sarah Chatto, Princess Margaret's daughter

Related image

Image result for lady gabriella wedding at frogmore house

Image result for gabriella wedding cake

Gabriella Windsor wedding

A moment with the Queen

Image result for the queen at gabriellas wedding

With Pippa Middleton

Image result for gabriella wedding cake

Respected Contributor

The evening reception was held at Tart Restaurant in London.

Anne Hathaway arriving with her husband Adam Shulman

Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway, 36, arriving at Tart with husband Adam Shulman, 38, for Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston's wedding reception

Anne Hathaway flashes a smile at the camera as husband Adam Shulman retrieves something from his suit pocket carrying an understated back pack

Pippa Middleton

She paired the look with a leopard print clutch and silver heeled sandals

Pippa Middleton arrives with Jons Bartholdson at Tart, London for Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston's wedding reception

James Middleton and his girlfriend Alizee Thevenet

Wearing a tartan trouser, which has become a favourite of the once famous bachelor, James Middleton makes his way into the reception clutching his phone

The bride's brother and his wife, Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor

Lady Gabriella's brother Freddie and his wife Sophie Windsor arrive for the reception, bearing gifts

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

She pairs the look with a studded green leather clutch, a smokey eye and her signature ringlet curls

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi leave the reception. Mapelli Mozzi wears a satin stripe trouser with a dark green tint blazer to match his girlfriend

Parents of the bride, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent

Princess Michael of Kent arrives at the reception with a pink clutch and silk floral dress covered by a cream shawl

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent walk from the reception. Princess Michael of Kent wears a cream shawl over her pink silk dress

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston arrive at the venue for their wedding reception.

Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston arrive at the venue for their wedding reception following the taking of official wedding photos outside of the church - St George’s Chapel in Windsor

Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston arrive at the venue for their wedding reception and greet guests

She can be seen hitching up her white lace wedding dress to ensure it doesn't drag on the pavement

Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston hold hands as they leave the restaurant after their wedding reception

Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston hold hands as they leave the venue after their wedding reception