Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,531
Registered: ‎01-06-2015

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

The groom's name is Thomas Kingston 

 

thomas-kinston-lady-gabriella-windsor-wedding-1558176941.jpg

"I'm still standing"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,251
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

They all look beautiful.  Love the bride's gown. 

 

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,531
Registered: ‎01-06-2015

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

Lady Amelia Windsor-I love the lilac color but that dress is a no for me. Too voluminous for her.

 

lady-amelia-windsor-gabriella-windsor-wedding-1558179500.jpg

"I'm still standing"
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,542
Registered: ‎03-10-2013

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

Love looking at the photos! Thanks for posting about the wedding today. @greeneyedlady 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,531
Registered: ‎01-06-2015

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

The bride's gown was designed by Italian designer Luisa Baccaria. She wore the City Of London Fringe Tiara that her Mother and Grandmother wore for their weddings.

 

Pippa's dress is Kate Spade. Don't know about Carole's

 

carole-middleton-attends-the-wedding-of-lady-gabriella-news-photo-1144556031-1558182077.jpg

"I'm still standing"
Valued Contributor
Posts: 792
Registered: ‎05-18-2015

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

[ Edited ]

@greeneyedlady wrote:

She's the daughter of the Queen's cousin Prince Michael of Kent

 


 

PRINCESS Michael. She's an awful person. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,868
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding


@ILTH wrote:

@greeneyedlady wrote:

She's the daughter of the Queen's cousin Prince Michael of Kent

 


 

PRINCESS Michael. She's an awful person. 

 

 

@ILTH  - I've never heard of her, but why do you say Princess Michael is an awful person?


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,868
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding


@greeneyedlady wrote:

The groom's name is Thomas Kingston 

 

thomas-kinston-lady-gabriella-windsor-wedding-1558176941.jpg


The groom is definitely nice looking!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,633
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@greeneyedlady wrote:

She's the daughter of the Queen's cousin Prince Michael of Kent

 


 

PRINCESS Michael. She's an awful person. 

 

 

@ILTH  - I've never heard of her, but why do you say Princess Michael is an awful person?


 


Google her, there is one in every family. 😏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor
Posts: 501
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: Fashion At Lady Gabriella Windsor's Wedding

It's nice to see Prince Philip there.