Respected Contributor

I like Reba's dress.  Everyone else is too naked, in my old lady opinion Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @PhilaLady1 @jellyBEAN @kittyloo @Goldengate8361 

Here are mine, in order:

1) lime green

2) coral

3) gold...Luke Bryan’s wife? He is a judge on AI

4) Carrie Underwood but wish it didn’t have the black

border going across her stomach

5) Reba — she is always “just right!”

6) Nicole K. Tacky tacky

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1   the border across carrie's dress is the least of the problems with that dress. the first photo, looks ok, but what about the second photo of her with the roll of tp/paper towel in the middle of the dress hanging down. blech.  she is soo pretty too.  reba always gets it right, as she is a "pro" at these things. suprised nicole couldn't do better. very unflattering on her. again, another beautiful woman. 

Honored Contributor

This outfit looked so much better on TV than it does here in the pic. The colors were so beautiful and the fabric was very flowy...really ethereal. I like it very much.

kacey-musgraves-attends-the-54th-academy-of-country-music-news-photo-1141079553-1554678176.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This outfit looked so much better on TV than it does here in the pic. The colors were so beautiful and the fabric was very flowy...really ethereal. I like it very much.

kacey-musgraves-attends-the-54th-academy-of-country-music-news-photo-1141079553-1554678176.jpg

Either she was wearing something underneath that or she had it buttoned when she won her award. 

It was too costumey for me, IMO.  I think her hair overwhelms her features and is too dark. 

Honored Contributor

Nicole's dress looked like something from a Vampire movie and Carrie would look better choosing something that did not show she still as a tad bit of pregnancy weight to loose.  (in comparison to her former photos) Reba's was o.k., but the best part was wearing cowboy boots with what appears to be a Flapper Dress.  That ombre suit just reminds me of Miley Cyrus and that is definitely not a good thing.  Other than that the men looked great.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion At ACM Awards

[ Edited ]

I don't know who many of them are but I think they are pretty awful all around.

The only one I sorta kinda like is Miranda's lime green (I do know who she is!)

The tan chick in the gold shouldn't be showing an un-tan side boob.  IMO, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Carrie Underwood 

rs_634x1024-190407161400-634-carrie-underwood-mike-fisher-acm-awards-2019.jpg

Gorgeous couple...and Carrie has the voice of an angel! LOVE her! Congrats on their new baby! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I don't care much for any of these looks.  Nicole Kidman has attended SO MANY red carpet events over the years, its probably difficult for her to keep coming up with something new and not similar to what she's already worn.  I can't stand Keith Urban's haircut.  It's looked like that forever.  Makes me cringe.  He's nice looking, but I can't stand it, its as bad as a mullett.

Carrie Underwood's husband is quite handsome.  They make such a nice looking couple.  I don't think either one of them could ever look bad.

I started out watching the show, but was turned off by the casual dress the opening act had on.  First a man in a t shirt and jeans - looked like he'd been out mowing his lawn, and then the two that came on stage, 1 in a US flag suit and the other was dressed down in whatever he had on.  I turned it off and wound up watching American Idol and really njoyed the singers on that show.

@jellyBEAN 

I'm with you 100% on two things. Carrie's husband is handsome and have always wondered why Keith Urban doesn't get rid of that stupid hairdo. 

On another note, IMO Nicole should go back to her natural reddish wavy hair. That blonde she favors does her no favors.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

of these posted here, i  don't like any of them, except the gal in the gold dress. not sure who the "star" is, him or her. 

nichole's dress is just awful, same with carrie, and kelly. 

beautiful women, but sheesh.  i'll have to go look at all of them now. 

@kittyloo   That's my favorite dress, too.  The picture is of Luke Bryan and his wife.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau