Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion At 2023 CMA Awards

Lots of fashion victims. Did the neon green gal bring the traffic cone or did she pick it up in the parking lot...good grief. The pink dress is pretty & Kelsea looks great in it. Thanks for sharing @Greeneyedlady21 

Esteemed Contributor

Since I live in Nashville, I watched our local news covering the start of the event and....our local anchors looked fantastic! They had much prettier dresses than any of the stars! They looked much better than the stars on the red carpet.  Really. I thought to myself that our reporters need to pass along the name of their stylist to these big name stars! Cracked me up. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

What is Keith urban wearing on his feet???  And why does he look like he just left the men's room with toilet paper on his shoes?

The white part is the marker that was there to indicate where they should stand for photos.. It does make it look like he had toilet paper on his chunky black shoes lol

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Chris Lane and his wife Lauren. Before she married him she was on the Bachelor, she got engaged to the guy but they spilt up.

Her dress is so pretty, I love the color

chris-and-lauren.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  - Thanks for posting.  It's fun to see what everyone is wearing.  However, I don't listen to country so I don't know most of them.

Where is Carrie Underwood?  Did she not attend?

Respected Contributor

I thought some of the dress were lovely. Reyna Reynolds was at the wrong awards show. trashy attention getter. Curious of her talent is better than her fashion sense?

Nichol and Keith are usually a cute couple together, but in this pic she looks annoyed and keith's shoes are a mis-step. DVR'd the show so i can't wait to see what the presenters wore, usually a little flashy.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the looks of:

Reyna Roberts

Priscilla Block

Ashley McBride

Nicole Kidman-hurts me to say it, but I don;t care for the design of her dress, and black is my least favorie color on her...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favs were:

Ashley Cooke

Carly Pearce

Lainey Wilson-weird but works on her

Kelsea Ballerini

Colbie Caillat-dress was beautiful, but the train not so much!!!

Esteemed Contributor

My favorites:

Colbie Calait but lose the train.

Ashley McBryde The tattoos take away from the beautiful dress though.

Carly Pearce

Paula Abdul's dress was an honorable mention but the belt doesn't go with the dress.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

...and why on earth did Priscilla Block wear... THAT ?!?! Was she the valet parking everyone's car? She's overweight so l don't understand this overly tight bottom. ...and neon green??? Oh my!! 

Well... there you have it from the "Fashion Police".... 

starring... me! 😊

All I could think of when I saw Priscilla Block's outfit was the movie "Toy Story". When the toys were trying to cross a busy street. They hid under traffic cones.