Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Accessory: Patricia Nash Today's Special HSN midnight 5/8

All!!

First Patricia Nash handbag sale on HSN since the midnight debut coming up now.

East coast: 10:00 am

West coast: 7:00 am

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Love  the bag you ordered!!  I need another handbag like a hole in the head but I just love them.  I was thinking of ordering the tropical print.  I don't own any bucket style bags.

Respected Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Does anyone have a PN bag or wallet in the Magenta color?  To me it looks like cherry red, which I love.  To ne the nagenta color is a purpky pink.  Is it red?  I want to buy the wallet, can afford that.  But don't want to pay for a return if it's not red.

@KLevineFan : on the midnight show Patricia said it looks RED on the screen, "but it is NOT red."

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@1Professor Love  the bag you ordered!!  I need another handbag like a hole in the head but I just love them.  I was thinking of ordering the tropical print.  I don't own any bucket style bags.

@Pecky   This bucket is worth it. Slip pocket on the outside back. That flap pocket in front holds a large phone (hate putting my iPhone inside a bag).

That tropical is special. She also made a small wallet in tropical that I ordered! It's on extended delivery and wasn't shown in the show. It has a little kiss lock for coins on the outside (rather than the tedious zipper coin section in wallets).

Honored Contributor

At first, I liked the one with the elephants, (still do) but, after looking at the close-up photo posted here, I love the Bird print choice!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@1Professor

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

Just noticed Patricia Nash has NEW masks tonight.

Pack of 3.

Hers are so well made compared to others (I have many novelty masks).

4 layers of fabric, wonderful fit.

New tonight:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-2021050710283768~748814_20J.jpg

Ones PN already listed that I have:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-20210202102401997~743826_20J.jpg

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-face-coverings-d-2020100608331443~729457_20J.jpg

@Chi-town girl  @haddon9   Have you tried the Nash masks?

4 layers! Yikes talk about stifling in the Arizona heat. Thank goodness masks are no longer required in lots of places anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor & all - I did not shop this event. Hope you all love your new goodies, please post reviews. 

I no longer use fabric masks - except for a special event that I might like to coordinate with an outfit or bling - only use the disposable medical masks for daily requirements  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Just noticed Patricia Nash has NEW masks tonight.

Pack of 3.

Hers are so well made compared to others (I have many novelty masks).

4 layers of fabric, wonderful fit.

New tonight:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-2021050710283768~748814_20J.jpg

Ones PN already listed that I have:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-20210202102401997~743826_20J.jpg

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-face-coverings-d-2020100608331443~729457_20J.jpg

@Chi-town girl  @haddon9   Have you tried the Nash masks?

I have 2 sets of PN masks.  I purchased them when she first started making them last summer.  The quality is excellent.  I like the fact that I have several of her matching scarves so the mask becomes another accessory.  My only complaint is the mask itself is large and reaches right under my eyes.  Frequently I must pull it down.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to reviews for this new collection

Thank you again @1Professor  for posting this in Fashion forum. I and several others won't post in Handbag forum due to hostility from the poster that repeatedly posts insults about any handbag she doesn't like - she has a knack for shutting down discussions.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri