Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Accessory: Patricia Nash Today's Special HSN midnight 5/8

@1Professor The last one I purchased from HSN - the satchel in Wildflowers - is a little small, but I love it and use it for Mass and family get togethers.

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty but I'm not one to do colored handbags plus it way to big for me. If you got it, enjoy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just noticed Patricia Nash has NEW masks tonight.

Pack of 3.

Hers are so well made compared to others (I have many novelty masks).

4 layers of fabric, wonderful fit.

New tonight:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-2021050710283768~748814_20J.jpg

Ones PN already listed that I have:

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-printed-face-cove-d-20210202102401997~743826_20J.jpg

patricia-nash-3-pack-reusable-4-layer-face-coverings-d-2020100608331443~729457_20J.jpg

@Chi-town girl  @haddon9   Have you tried the Nash masks?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  - thank you for posting! And with the photos!!!

I LOVE handbags. Have a fabulous collection that I now selectively expand. Not sure if I will buy the new Nash TS, but will DVR the launch show

My most recent acquisitions did not work out (not for lack of quality or beauty,  but for functionality - my lifestyle/purpose)

Recently returned the beautiful embroidered Ckever Carriage tote from HSN - such a beautiful unique bag, but I was concerned about longevity bc of it being fabric and there were no feet on the bottom.  Called CS and asked them to relay my concerns to the vendor.  Noticed at least one review that expressed the same concern

Clever Carriage Marrakesh Embroidered Shopper
714-646
Clever Carriage Marrakesh Embroidered Shopper

And, I'm returning the Minkoff tote. Leather and quality is spot on -  but I dislike the magnetic closure flap thingy AND  there is a grommet/stud on each side on top edge of the bag - it looks cool but it limits the opening of the bag  - very annoying! 

I'm switching into one of my GILI Roma totes...with JOY Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

I've also grown handbag selective in acquisitions, but recognize that my style has changed and what I want in a handbag evolved.

As a result, I did a fabulous handbag giveaway last month of 22 bags (most never used or used once). {Dooney, Coach, Anuschka} My sister, who lives in a more rural/agricultural area, carefully found happy recipients for them all. Except 2. At the UPS office they were helping me package them and I gave 2 to each of the women, who were thrilled. I was so happy!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Hi Professor.  Happy Mother's Day to you.   I'm so happy you posted about this bag!   If it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have known about it.  That tropical print sold me.  Love that print.   Purchased it In that.  Thanks so much for posting about it.   Price was right and that print just screamed buy me.   

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor 

How generous of you!  Isn't it a good feeling?

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@1Professor @Hi Professor.  Happy Mother's Day to you.   I'm so happy you posted about this bag!   If it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have known about it.  That tropical print sold me.  Love that print.   Purchased it In that.  Thanks so much for posting about it.   Price was right and that print just screamed buy me.   

Hi @Blingqueen023 !  Lovely to see you again.

That tropical print might become the first to sell out.

It will be like carrying a fantasy garden!

Such a fabulous price.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@1Professor 

How generous of you!  Isn't it a good feeling?

@Witchy Woman 

I discovered that for a handbag lover [me!], there's a joy in getting someone into a well-made luxe handbag (that they never could spend the money on). I also discovered that there is NO joy in just "having" bags that you are never choosing to use. These were all hard-working women; handbags are such a part of our everyday.

Finally, I forgave myself for having many handbags, then not using so many. My style changed. 

In the past, I took handbags (mostly unused) to the luxe Consignment Shop. However, during the pandemic they closed, then recently reopened but only a few women were going in. I looked at the reality: for most consignment shops, they sell the bags at 50% original price—then give the owner only 50% of that; and it can take awhile to sell. Plus I am avoiding going places right now, didn't want to make the trip for really only a little $$. Instead, Big Joy to women who will use them now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have a PN bag or wallet in the Magenta color?  To me it looks like cherry red, which I love.  To me the magenta color is a purply pink.  Is it red?  I want to buy the wallet, can afford that.  But don't want to pay for a return if it's not red.