Regular Contributor

Fashion 360 Weekend-- What Have You Purchased So Far?

Hi ladies! So far, I've purchased the TSV in taupe and gray, a Barefoot Dreams pant set, the Laurie Felt skinny jeans and the Anybody Tie Dye top in the blue/gray (Amy was wearing it). I guess you could say Fall Fashion Days are my jam!  LOL!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday & weekend! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion 360 Weekend-- What Have You Purchased So Far?

I got a white linen jacket from Coldwater Creek.

Trusted Contributor

I love the TSV booties.  I wish I could justify buying a pair.  I will be good and pass. 

I have bought a few pieces lately, but not today.  I got two of Leah's Studio Park quarter zip tops and I really like those.  I am waiting for the Nuage jacket and hoping it will fit.

Honored Contributor

@LaurenCats4 Got those same Laurie Felt jeans, S. Graver jean jacket, D&C jeans, TSV Clarks bootie, Isaac M hoody, Girl w/Curves layering tee.

Respected Contributor

I bought nothing today because I am trying to control myself and today is a miracle for me that I passed up on them Felt jeans, the Clarke's TSV, the Anybody tie dye top, and a few other things too.  There are 4 upcoming TSV's so I am biding my time, saving my budget to see what they will be.  Bure, Denim & Co, Josie Maran, and Isaac.

Respected Contributor

Way too much and I was planning to be good this year.  I just knew Fall would get me.  Issac's cognac pants, Graver red/black jacket, D&C rhubarb top, Graver melange rose tunic and Graver bronze print tunic.  And woe is me tomorrow is more fashion day.

I am buying this weekend because it is our sales tax free weekend.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased 2 D&Co V neck sweaters this morning.  Tunic length.  Black and a Forest green.   I'm seriously considering the Laurie Felt Fringe sweater that's on now. I bought a black Dooney crossover bag 2 weeks ago and the tsv HSNJambu shoes a couple of days ago.  I'm probably done with Fall clothes shopping now.

Super Contributor

@LaurenCats4  I love the Barefoot Dreams pant set you bought. What color did u get? 

Respected Contributor

I've seen a few things I would like to buy but I have spent way too much lately on the Q.  Need to get those easy pays down.  I purchased some Christmas gifts as well last month.

But I did breakdown and get the TSV Clark shoes.  One of my weaknesses is shoes.  Clark and Sketches are my favorites.  I have some Vionics as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch so I wouldn't buy anything.....

I have so many clothes shoes and handbags....some with tags still on them..