Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion 360 Thoughts or Purchases

[ Edited ]

Some of the fashins were boring.  Some like Kim Gravel.....anyone know what happened to her?  She started out poplar with big sales.  She's in a kind of slump.  Very boring predictable clothes.  Sorry but the swim dress was pretty bad.  I watched her carefully.  Her facial expressions.  She didn't want any left over clothing. 

I did get one top from my favorite vendor there.  Laurie Felt.  I got that caramel top with the piping.  Very cute & different. Today they were not the vendors I wanted.  Not Candace for example.  Her stuff sells & I'm surprised.  Not enough for petites (for tops)  I think that's it or me.  

II also purchased something that had nothing to do with clothes. I got  a little ring I never saw before.  It must have been popular. Only size 5 left.  The Diamonique leaping dolphins eternity ring.  Very cute.  I had no idea it was ever there. Got it on clearance.  Will wear on my little finger. Only said sterling silver.  But vendor said on air it had rhodium plating.  So I'm taking that on faith. My little finger is more a size 4 3/4" but the band is wide enough.  Hoping it will stay on. 

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I purchased a couple tops and a lounge set and about all I really need or think I need.  

I have pretty much everything else.  I just like to refresh with a piece here and there.  Mostly what I have done is get new footwear and been getting Spenco.  I needed for my feet.

One thing I do hate when I want something and gone and next day there.  But yet too late to change my order to my first choice because in process already.  Also, one time only on swimsuit yesterday and was going to purchase for daughter and sold out.  Couple hours later and higher price swimsuit available.  That really upsets me.  I would think the item should be available for a few house after when shows sold out and really isn't.   Almost $20 more and not going to pay more.  

Super Contributor

@songbird  I think Kim Gravelle will be just fine. She has sold 40,000 of her TSV. She doesn't seem to be in a slump to me. 

Respected Contributor

I won't buy when I can't watch. Most of the shows are loud and silly and annoying as heck. Trying currently to watch Kim and Mary but cannot do it! Silliness on steroids. 😲 I did tune in a bit last night and watched Courtney presenting alone without her sidekick, and she was fairly calm and informative. At least she didn't send me running for the remote within ten seconds!

BTW, if you like to shop "As Is" items, Belle by Kim Gravel has an absolute ton of them available.

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@songbird  I think Kim Gravelle will be just fine. She has sold 40,000 of her TSV. She doesn't seem to be in a slump to me. 

Her TSV should sell.  They were nice.  Just not the rest  of her clothes.  Midi dress, that bathing suit,  ho hum tops, etc.  

Respected Contributor

I bought two items yesterday with my free shipping code. I bought the Logo blue watercolor mesh cardigan. It had a ton of good reviews from last year and was a this show only buy.I also bought Breezies panties on sale, trying out for the first time.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

I won't buy when I can't watch. Most of the shows are loud and silly and annoying as heck. Trying currently to watch Kim and Mary but cannot do it! Silliness on steroids. 😲 I did tune in a bit last night and watched Courtney presenting alone without her sidekick, and she was fairly calm and informative. At least she didn't send me running for the remote within ten seconds!

BTW, if you like to shop "As Is" items, Belle by Kim Gravel has an absolute ton of them available.

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped

I think I know what you mean.  When I am not at my best feeling they get me agitated and anxious.  When I am feeling good I find them more accepting and entertaining.  Noticed that also with the other hosts that other people get aggravated with.  Haha I really like the squirrel bit and got the t-shirt but so many people were complaining about every word and movement that I started to see what they were pointing out and was starting to dislike it too.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Well I broke down and made a fashion purchase.  I received 10% off by using my Q card and Rakuten was offering a 10% rebate.  

Esteemed Contributor

mostly  try  to   only view online , as most Hosts are  unwatchable.

Have not  purchased any of the items  showcased  in the last 24 hrs .

Esteemed Contributor

I bought TSV because I wanted the light wash for the summer.  Kim's jeans/crops fit me well.