Frequent Contributor

False Shipping Information on Order page

I think this has been discussed before but I would like to comment on something that happened to my last order - the Denim jacket from Logo.  I ordered it on 3/8 when it was the TSV.  It was not a waitlist order.  I have been checking and it showed shipped with a delivery date of 3/19 - but no tracking #.  No jacket yet.  So I looked again this morning and it shows it shipped on 3/20 with a tracking #.  Now I am expecting a jacket that was returned for some reason and reshipped since the item is no longer available in my size.  I am not happy with QVC at all right now!

Valued Contributor

Re: False Shipping Information on Order page

They all had a future shipping date.

Honored Contributor

Looks like it is a return.  The order should have gone to waitlist if they didn't have one to send out.  Bazaar!

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison wrote:

I think this has been discussed before but I would like to comment on something that happened to my last order - the Denim jacket from Logo.  I ordered it on 3/8 when it was the TSV.  It was not a waitlist order.  I have been checking and it showed shipped with a delivery date of 3/19 - but no tracking #.  No jacket yet.  So I looked again this morning and it shows it shipped on 3/20 with a tracking #.  Now I am expecting a jacket that was returned for some reason and reshipped since the item is no longer available in my size.  I am not happy with QVC at all right now!

--------------

@OutofMadison 

Was it the faded denim choice?  If so - that had a later ship date than the others.

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison    None of us really has any way of know what goes on in the warehouses.  There could be a million reasons for anything that occurs so it's ridiculous to speculate or accuse.  It's a a very complex operation.  As long as you get a nice jacket, as I did, what difference does it make?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's possible someone didnt send in their check who was supposed to; possible it's a new one.
Trusted Contributor

QVC is so desperate for business i wouldn't be surprised at anything they doSmiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

Thanks to all of you for answering - it was the dark denim which showed in stock and shipping immediately.  I'll see what shows up - hopefully it will be one they didn't receive a check in time for and is new.  I still don't understand why it would show shipped when it wasn't.  Oh well - it's sunny out and I'm going out to enjoy it (but staying 6' away from my husband who is gardening)!