Honored Contributor
My favorite season is a tossup between summer and fall. I do like fall clothing better, but I find that since I retired and am not out in public everyday, my clothing doesn't change so much. Fall/winter comes, I switch my shorts and pedal pushers for long full length jeans. That's about it. Oh, and I have jackets to throw on top, if needed.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I have a lot of summer clothes and love to dress,but I prefer dressing in fall and winter. I love blazers,sweaters and boots and just prefer how clothes feel on in the cooler weather. I am drawn to jewel and earth tones because of my coloring, pastels wash me out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fall & Winter Clothes

[ Edited ]

Won’t be able to wear long sleeves and pants until about November. But yes I can’t wait until summer is over. I get sick of wearing shorts, tees and sandals. Even though winter (if you can call it that) only lasts a few months. In Arizona when it drops below 70 out come the long pants and sweats. 

Honored Contributor

I could never purchase fall/winter clothes in July & August when I was younger.  Fall/Winter clothes are my favorite because I love to layer clothes.  There is more depth to fall/winter clothes.  A week ago, I actually purchased a blazer but it is cotton and some other fabric from the Nordstrom Anniv. sale.  That is the first time I ever purchased a fall/winter piece in July.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely hate winter cothes....boots, heavy coats, confining shoes and socks, ugh! I almost cry when I have to put away my flip flops and summer weight clothes in the fall!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
My favorite season is a tossup between summer and fall. I do like fall clothing better, but I find that since I retired and am not out in public everyday, my clothing doesn't change so much. Fall/winter comes, I switch my shorts and pedal pushers for long full length jeans. That's about it. Oh, and I have jackets to throw on top, if needed.

Have to update my response, lol. I received a Fall Catalog from Chadwick's today. Oooh, some really pretty things in there. I'll be looking this one over for a while, may or may not be placing an order. I think, through tomorrow, they have free shipping over $100, too.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love every season but fall which is quite unusual considering I live in the mountains where everyone comes to see the fall foliage.

I never, ever liked orange, even as a small child, and my spirits always drop during the fall.  I eat more chocolate and sleep more.  It's a natural low.

Honored Contributor

Love jewel tone sweaters, beautiful coats and scarves!

Contributor

My fall and winter clothes are my favorite.  You cant beat wearing black dress pants, black cardigan with a pretty colorful blouse and black ankle boots.  My favorite.  I also love coats and scarfs.  Weekends are yoga pants, jeans and turtle necks, fleece vests, cozy sweatshirts.  I can't wait!

Respected Contributor

I'm a summer girl. I love streamlined clothes in light, pretty colors. Fortunately, summer lasts a long time where I live. 

I have no interest in fall clothing. The colors don't appeal to me, and I'm not into layering.

Winter is OK. I like sweaters in flattering colors. Boots and coats are useful, not fun to shop for or wear.