Honored Contributor

I am  looking forward!  I've been making sweaters and can't wait to wear them.  

I really don't need to buy any clothes - just accessories (and more yarn).  My next knitting project is to copy LOGO's faux fur jacket.  I got all the yarn.  Just trying to decide which pattern to use .... or wing it.

Respected Contributor

Yes even here in southwest Florida. I wear my favorite boots, leather pant and skirt suits, coats, jackets and such when the temperatures get below 50º here and take them with me when I have to travel north when it is colder there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ya know, @ALRATIBA, I had mentioned that I had to quit knitting and crocheting because of my carpal tunnel -- but recently I bought a skein of yarn and a hook and I've been making potholders like a woman possessed.  Trying to get back into it after seeing the pix you posted.

@StylishLady-- I thought of you when I thought of fall clothes.  I've seen pix you posted in your leather outfits and you always look mahhhvelous.  

Glad to read that others here love their fall layers too!   I'm going to have to donate a few sweaters before I can buy any new ones.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Good for you!   Next ... an afghan!  Then ... a sweater .....

Honored Contributor

I have bought quite a few clearance items for fall and winter. I wear classics so they won't look dated

In fact ,I  ordered a black velvet top today and save $50 and free shipping..

Honored Contributor

I can only speak for myself; fall and winter clothes are the absolute last thing I want to think about now.  Good heavens; we don't get real spring weather any more and we summers are fast and short.  Just June, July and August.  I think the older I get the more content I am to live in the here and now.  I don't like to rush the seasons, I don't like to rush the holdiays.  I'm enjoying all my summer things and praying that Fall doesn't come early.  Oh, I'll definitely do my fair share of shopping for the cold weather,  just not when it's bright and sunny and 84.  I did get a couple of catalogs in the mail yesterday.  I went right to the trash and tossed them out.  They'll send more and I'll be ready to look at them this time next month.

Valued Contributor

NO! Trying to make the summer last as long as possible.

Honored Contributor

Not right now.........it's 111° in PHX

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Fall all the way. Not going to wear shorts and tank tops at my age (body type too).

Valued Contributor

Re: Fall & Winter Clothes

[ Edited ]

I live in southeast Florida so have no need for this type of clothing. It rately drops below 50 degrees or below in winter here at night. When I moved from Chicago I kept a few items for chilly hours. Guess I will not be shopping with QVC till Sping.