Trusted Contributor

I was looking at some of the fall trends and of course it varies from site to site.  However, some things kept showing up so I thought that I would share them.  

1.animal print (I think that is there every year!)

2.red 

3.top handle bags

4.western boots (paging Lola!)

5.dusty pink

6.beaded bags 

7.ornamental earrings (makes me think of the Golden Girls!)

8.prairie dresses (channel your inner Laura Ingalls!)

9.mad for plaid- menswear inspired prints

Of course, all of us are going to buy what we like and what suits our lifestyle but it is kind of fun to know what is going to be popular. Most of these I already have so I can shop my closet except for plaid.  I don't have much plaid so i think I may look for some.

Blush pink is not a good color for me so I won't be going there.  I don't like big earrings for myself and I am not sure about western boots but red and animal print I have already!

Lola, Andrea and GreeneyedLady are very good at finding pictures so maybe they find some examples for us.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal,

At least half of them I already have and wear,

thanks for posting,https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/d8/56/7bd856c9ac7f021bfe38ad450e3d14b8.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Since I was wanting to add a new red sweater to my fall/winter wardrobe, I'm glad to see it's a "trend" this year.  Maybe I'll actually be able to find one in the stores!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I'll pass on the Prarie dressses....LOL

Honored Contributor

Talbots

shopping.jpeg

Free People at Saks Off Fifth

shopping (1).jpegimage.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I knew you could find pictures!

Respected Contributor

thank goodness I have my red plaid & animal print prairie dress /dusty pink beaded top-handled bag all ready to go then put on my cowboy boots --I am out the door! Smiley Happy Do you think my ornamental earrings would be too much? Smiley Happy 

I am like the other poster that will be happy to find items in red more easily . 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  You can definitely keep the plaid.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I'm all set.

i already wear a lot of red and animal prints (and occasionally, a red animal print Smiley Wink ... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Trends 2018

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Talbots

Free People at Saks Off Fifth

image.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21

I was thinking about donating my red patent Maxx New York bag ... I think I'll keep it for a bit longer.