Honored Contributor

He has a beautiful paisley!  I want the plaid too!!!

Your favorites?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFeu57DbY54

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Michael Kors Fall 2020

@ECBG    Michael Kors showed very voluminous clothing...sweaters, capes, skirts were quite overwhelming even scaled down for in a petite size. I was disappointed. I usually love his classic Americana tailoring and style.

Trusted Contributor

I wear Michael Kors petites all the time.  The clothes on this runway show seemed to swallow up even the very tall models.  Around 7.37 minutes a model is walking in a military style suit - the pants were so long on her I honestly thought it just looked sloppy besides being boxy for her very thin frame.  The model wearing the red coat was defintely an eye-catcher - love that color red she was wearing.  I gave kudos the the model wearing the evening gown- it was so long I don't know how she didn't trip in it!  

@ECBG   Thak you for posting the link.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I like the paisley too, and love the plaid jacket.  Too bad the models never smile, they don't look happy.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Lots of beautiful wearable clothes, even for the men. The colors though are dull, the mustard and the red were the high spots, need more winter jewel collars. The metallics also were the high spots.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Shanus that lots of the looks were oversized and overwhelming on the models. 

I preferred the looks that were a bit more fitted & tailored. There was a belted leather shirt dress in camel that was stunning. There were a few other belted looks I liked: dresses, skirts with sweaters, suits, and coats. The belts make a huge difference. 

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@ECBG  I like the paisley too, and love the plaid jacket.  Too bad the models never smile, they don't look happy.

@CAcableGirl2 They're taught not to detract from the styles in any way.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Found this show too monochrome in colour - seemed very dark.  The one splash of yellow then red brightened it up but everything seemed very dark to me.  I do like plaids and paisleys though.

I am a Kors fan but this didn’t do It for me - the men looked good.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I do not care for this collection. Colors are dull and I am not into plaids.  I stopped watching as I found it boring.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I loved it!  The colors and fabrics, gorgeous, and some voluminous and some tightly tailored and fitted.  A wonderful show.