Frequent Contributor
I’m enjoying and looking forward to tuning in to this fall fashion weekend! Not ready to say goodbye to summer but this is getting me in the mood!
Honored Contributor

@Whispergirl   Just yesterday one of our local weather forecasters reminded us southern Floridians that we have 2 and maybe 3 more months of temperatures in the mid 80's to above 90.   I might look occasionally over the next 4 or 5 months, but the odds I will buy are close to zero.  

Valued Contributor

Going up to 97 today in Colorado.. Hard to think fall.

Honored Contributor

Too soon here in Chicago for fall clothes but if I order now maybe I'll get the item before the temps plunge--LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I live in OK, and the temps here will be quite warm for the next few weeks, however, I am old school (yes, I DO NOT wear white after Labor day!)  

I have already moved much of what I consider extreme summer clothing to my spare room closet and am in the process of moving some fall clothes back to my main closet.  I will still wear sandals (not white!) or capri pants (same), but I get it why Q is showing Fall fashions as I will not be purchasing any more summer clothes this year.

And back in my native Michigan, Fall is definitely arriving

Have a great weekend!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I have a busy weekend - so I won't be home to watch much QVC. 

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 9/11 - and there are some events.  And - parish event on Sunday afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Its 95° in Albuquerque today and it appears our monsoon season is over.  Nothing but hot, clear skies in future forecasts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Whispergirl   Just yesterday one of our local weather forecasters reminded us southern Floridians that we have 2 and maybe 3 more months of temperatures in the mid 80's to above 90.   I might look occasionally over the next 4 or 5 months, but the odds I will buy are close to zero.  

Yep, and then we have 80's and 70'sSmiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fashion Weekend

[ Edited ]

@Whispergirl 

We are enjoying a few cool days here so it's definitely put me in the mood for fall fashions. But...it's going to be 90 again by Sunday. ☀️

I will probably watch a bit of the Q fashions this weekend. I've already looked online at their new fashions. I'm trying to be good and only buy things I really need and/or love.
I already bought a fall jacket on sale from the Q back in April and an olive jean jacket from Kohl's a few weeks ago. 

Enjoy wearing any purchases you make.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its 95° in Albuquerque today and it appears our monsoon season is over.  Nothing but hot, clear skies in future forecasts. 

@Kachina624 

Your lower area with the pond, wild irises, and trees are in long shadows now.  We are 75 degrees today.  Perfect day for you to have a glass of tea and a book and watch the tree shadows grow longer.