Esteemed Contributor

Is the Fall Fashion preview  at MN on  8/76/19  ?  Am hoping there's some new fashion  buys . Please, please long pants with  32 "  length and not all these ankle jeans !  Please some tops that are Not tunic length .  Please, Please bring me quality  .

Am I asking for to much ?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fashion Preview on QVC

@skatting44.  Louis Del Olio had some pants this afternoon that were very long.  His clothing is very nice quality. Haven't seen anything spectacular on any other show. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

IMO Lewis and Dennis are awesome!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, for the tip, I  will check it  out.    abt 20 yrs ago , I did  buy a beautiful unique Louis De Olio  velvet burn out skirt of his which I still own. Too bad I'm not a size 2 again  to wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

So far tonight , I just saw  layers of  fabric and Hosts wearing  dresses over jeans and then 3 tops together  or some farm plaid top with a strange print dress  that looked awlful  during  LOGO premier. The  silk like  shirt was like an old camp shirt or maternity shirt  and veruy long to boot.  I do not plan to wear 2 tops over a dress   with jeans together all at once and look like I'm on my way to a  LA  homeless encampment .

Come on QVC , Do you think  we don't have style  becuse many of us are 50+ in age  and aren't a size 2 anymore ?

Occasional Contributor

I agree!  I would like to see some petite length tops as a choice.  Most of the tunics are just a bad proportion for me and make me look dumpy.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44   YES you are. Maybe way I mean WAY back in the day when there were many more designers sharing lots of different styles, better fabrics, lots of variety.

It's terrible here, a handful of vendors who all have the same stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I used to buy some items  from QVC 20 yrs ago . I just recently decided to revisit  what's available;e on QVC again since I'm a really busy new GrandMother . I was excited to see a few vendors other than Quaker Factory and  Joan Rivers and Susan Graver . I've bought  2 dresses from G.I.L.I  and  Susan Graver 's sheer  summer  high/low tops  with the matching liquid  tank . I tried the Laurie Felt jeans  but found  they were not 32"  as advertised  and the NYDJ  which fit me oddly  so  I ended up sending  them back . I usually order 2 sizes just in case  so I might end up  with something that fits.  I sure realize that fashion  for each person is as unique  as what fragrances appeal to each person.  I agree it seems QVC has so much of the same  style  tunics and long high low tops  or all the cropped pants . I see alot that looks like old Betsey Johnson   style mix match with ruffles .  I am likely going to just stick with my old  for clothes  from , Coldwater creek , Talbots or J Jill  for traditional  looking pieces.

I have seen some reviews abt some of the lighting features as not being the quality that the same companies provided yrs ago - guess the Chinese manufacturing standards  have gone down the  drain.

Frequent Contributor

I think when a company carries sizes 0-24 in the same style, then the styles suffer.  Size 0 styles just made bigger do not always work for larger sizes.  Not putting down any sizes, but different sizes may need different styles.  One style doesn’t work for everyone. QVC has a sameness to a lot of their styles because they carry the same style for many sizes, they have to style accordingly. 

When they say look at all these different sized models and don’t they all look great, I think, no they all don’t.