Esteemed Contributor
On 8/9/2014 lolakimono said:

Shoes,

It's on the label, but you can also (on Google Chrome) right click the picture and tell Google to find it.

Last time I posted about L.L. Bean someone thought I worked for them. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Thanks Lola. I just figured it out. Right clicking works on Mozilla also, just in a different way.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Have never been a fan of corduroy. Looks great on others, but adds too much bulk to my small frame.

Honored Contributor

Great thread and jackets, Lola. Smile

Autumn is my favorite season weather-wise (especially the 40's & 50's), and it's also my fave fashion-wise.

* Rich-yet-vibrant colors and the slim layered look.

* Diverse fabrics and textures like cuddly corduroy, ultra-flattering tweed, non-bulky merino wool, comfy cabled cotton, real & faux suede, real leather, heathered & marled & space-dyed everything, and chunky mixed stitches.

* Clothes like soft twill cargo or military -style jackets, full-length denim jeans, tops with 3/4-length sleeves, velour hoodies, and scarves made from natural fibers (at least for me).

Sorry I carried on, but what's not to love?

BRING IT, Mother Nature!

Honored Contributor
On 8/9/2014 vaccinia said:

Have never been a fan of corduroy. Looks great on others, but adds too much bulk to my small frame.

i have not worn anything corduroy since i was in high school. i dont like the look or feel of it on me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That first jacket, in "Dark Plum', would be especially flattering on a blonde or silver-haired babe.

Honored Contributor
Hmmm...I like the Bay Leaf one.
Esteemed Contributor

I love corduroy.....

Honored Contributor

Shoes,

It's on the label, but you can also (on Google Chrome) right click the picture and tell Google to find it.

Last time I posted about L.L. Bean someone thought I worked for them. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Some might think that you work for Lands' End, too. Wink

But, of course, you work for neither.

Esteemed Contributor
Love these, lolakimono! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 8/9/2014 feline groovy said:

Shoes,

Some might think that you work for Lands' End, too. Wink

But, of course, you work for neither.

Right- and Coldwater Creek, Talbots, GAP, Kohl's, J. Crew, QVC, etc. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}