Trusted Contributor

Re: Fall 2015 Shoe Trends - Fur

[ Edited ]

My cat would attack my feet.

You know that guy in the commercial who wore his cats on his feet to work is right in style.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@dosey wrote:

My cat would attack my feet.

You know that guy in the commercial who wore his cats on his feet to work is right in style.

Honored Contributor

I think the house slippers are cute and the boots too.  The boots are definitely for 50 and under age, IMO. What I don't understand are these new shooties that women are wearing especially on the Q.  They come up high on the ankle and cut off the ankle and your legs looks thick == very unattractive but women are wearing them and it looks horrible.  I think they look best with pants.  Just because designers decide to make these shoes does not mean women need to wear them!  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Alegria, these need to be mine! image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldenmoher wrote:

Alegria, these need to be mine! image.jpg

Those are adorable. I would wear those. I could not imagine wearing the more shaggy versions. I think my DH would be rofl his backside off at me. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

BTW, A few years ago, I ran across a few faux fur accessories to place on the tops of boots.  Cute!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama LOL that first shoe reminds me of what a wookie would wear.  No offense meant if you really like it but that was my first thought!

thanks for sharing the photos!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono ha, I have two siamese, they would do that if I let them.

Honored Contributor

These were featured in my inbox as new arrivals-

Respected Contributor

I had a pair of fur trimmed boot toppers that I wore with my tall boots, quite the fashion at the time. I may still have them tucked away somewhere. If I found them I'd put them on with a pair of knee high boots in cold weather.