Valued Contributor
Has this line been televised yet? I haven't been able to find a premier date.
Honored Contributor
It was last week. She had some really cute items but I did not pull the trigger as it was higher priced then the other lines and I'm waiting on the reviews
Valued Contributor
I pre ordered but missed the show. I see the pants I ordered are now almost $20 more.
Honored Contributor

I missed the show  wonder if she will be back on again?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
@ballyk: that's the nice thing about evine. Their sale prices are significant!
I purchased way more than I should have on their last fashion day and I had to exchange a Marc Bouwer piece. When I checked the website for availability on the next size it had gone up about 20 bucks!
Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@ballyk: that's the nice thing about evine. Their sale prices are significant!
I purchased way more than I should have on their last fashion day and I had to exchange a Marc Bouwer piece. When I checked the website for availability on the next size it had gone up about 20 bucks!

I did the same thing. I did return one item for an exchange (the price had gone up) but they refunded rather than exchange. Did you exchange your item?

Honored Contributor
Fingers are crossed for an exchange! That's why I check the availability because so often I want an exchange, like with a recent wdny garment, but they're sold out! This time they don't appear to be so I hope I'm in luck. According to an email I received when it does become available they will honor the original sale price! ( that is assuming that they are out of it)
Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
Fingers are crossed for an exchange! That's why I check the availability because so often I want an exchange, like with a recent wdny garment, but they're sold out! This time they don't appear to be so I hope I'm in luck. According to an email I received when it does become available they will honor the original sale price! ( that is assuming that they are out of it)                
I did check and the new size was available. Smiley Sad  I guess they decided for me how much I wanted it.      
Honored Contributor
ballyk: that's not cool :-( but perhaps if you write or call and complain maybe they'll make it right?