Respected Contributor

Faux suede wrap - w/  laser cutouts & fringe. 

Cute. Cute. Cute!  Got the black (of course) and the cognac,

Anyone else grab one? Or two? 

Nice gift idea too!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor
I have two of her shirts sitting in my shopping cart and I'm contemplating the belt. Tomorrow's payday LOL
I'll post the pics tomorrow when I get to a computer. I do own a pair of her slacks and they're very nice
Super Contributor

I'm looking right now.  I love them!  Price is right too!  Think I might get the cognac, and black!  So cute!

Honored Contributor

These wraps are very pretty with the laser cut design work.

Giving Marc Bouwer a shout out too for his today's special on evine as well today.  Not really fond of the look with the cape attached but he is a great designer who isn't here anymore.  Big loss...

And okay I'll also mention the lovely lace shirt/blouse/tunic by Paula Deen.  Very pretty in the red.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Paula's shirt looks good on all the girls including Heather

Here are the tops I'm picking up from fair child

729-231- Fair Child Knit Mesh Embroidered & Sequined Lace-up Tank Top

725-957- Fair Child Sheer Woven Cuff Sleeved Removable Self-Tie Lace Accent Blouse

seriously considering her belt too.

727-768 - Fair Child Faux Suede Embroidered Tie Belt

Honored Contributor

Re: Fair Child TTV

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo  I like your choices, the shirts are really nice.  Love the belt too - go for it, tomorrow you'll wish you had!

Had to take another look - the long sleeve blk - is this the same blouse she had on in white with her today's shawl?  I need a closer look on this item.  Yeah this is the same shirt - very nice.

Honored Contributor

I actually like the PD TTV. 

I also like the MB dress with attached cape, it's just not anything I'd get much use out of so that is a pass.  Plus I have too many issues with sheath dresses because of my shape.

The Fairchild TTV doesn't appeal to me personally.   

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Andreatoo  I like your choices, the shirts are really nice.  Love the belt too - go for it, tomorrow you'll wish you had!

Had to take another look - the long sleeve blk - is this the same blouse she had on in white with her today's shawl?  I need a closer look on this item.  Yeah this is the same shirt - very nice.

@PINKdogWOOD

Yepper that's the one!  I cashed my checks, made some deposits, then wound up only buying the first top pictured.

I changed my mind as I was paying because I just don't imagine I'll get a lot of wear out of it and I've gone a bit crazy lately with the shopping! It is a beautiful shirt!

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought the wrap TTV, but I like it. 

I don't like the Marc Bouwer dress.

The PD top is pretty too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  That's funny - I almost bought it too but then thought the same thing as you - when & where will I wear this shirt?  I removed it from  my cart. I really couldn't decide which color - white, grey, or burgundy so I opted for the grey because it's a darker shade, pretty.  But like you, ended up not getting it.