Respected Contributor

Faceted Bead Drop Earrings....

Arrived today in the Clear and Black...love---especially the Clear against my dark hair, but one of the Black Beads was damaged--sort of smashed on one of the faceted edges---and they are going back to be replaced. I'd love to see these beads and earrings in the Grey and the Copper color as well. Great travel jewelry, too! Necklaces have not arrived yet.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Faceted Bead Drop Earrings....

I bought a set of each plus one extra in black for a bday gift. Great quality and price points. Wonder if your earings were damaged during shipping, but they put them in boxes, so QC missed it? Mine are in transit...can't wait to see the ups man next week with these goodies and the tunic plus leggings in olive.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Great to hear except about the damaged one. Mine (along with one of each necklace & a black bracelet) are coming next week!
Valued Contributor

Got the necklace in clear and LOVE. Bracelet fell off my arm and I have a medium wrist and I sent it back even though it is really beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

I'm actually glad to read the bracelet is larger. I thought it might be too small & I'd have to send it back. If it fits well, I'll get another. Like the double bracelet look.
Trusted Contributor

If the bracelet is too big for me, I might just restring them to fit. I ordered both colors, so may even have enough beads left over to do another mixed bead/silver bead version to stack with them.

Respected Contributor

On 6/14/2014 crdlb said:

If the bracelet is too big for me, I might just restring them to fit. I ordered both colors, so may even have enough beads left over to do another mixed bead/silver bead version to stack with them.

I have a very skinny wrist, too, so I might now order them and do the same thing...and if I have my jeweler restring them---I might add some silver beads in each one---how cool, and custom, would that be?! Thanks for the idea. Now I'm going to order two of each!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel