Valued Contributor

Facebook users and denim and co.

I do not use Facebook or social media in that format, so I am wondering if any of you that use it has seen anything about D & C having the beach pants like they sold out of last year come back this year. I had them ordered on the TSV day and sadly cancelled. Now I cannot get them and I tried all last year. Loved the look of them and so did a lot of other ladies apparantly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook users and denim and co.

If they were very popular and sold well, chances are they'll be back.  I havent heard them mentioned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

They are nice. I bought two pairs last year when they were a TSV in navy and blue ikat and they fit great. They looked great too.

If you go to the Denim & Co. page on this website they have two or three of the beach pants available.

Respected Contributor

I have the beach pants from last year. I wear them around the house and this AM to go get my massage. They are OK, except, I am not a fan of the wide leg on the pants. If they were more like a boot cut I would like them better. 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Anyone can go to Gary's FB.  You never have to be a member for a business or a business person's business page.

Valued Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Beach pants

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=beach+pants

I have been following this page of beach pants all year and even in the "as is " section. They are left over sizes/ colors and very slim pickens in choices. Unless you take a really small size, or want black, etc. there is nothing to pick from. Hoping there will be a spring TSV again on them in the Ikat prints or other nice summer prints. I will attempt to contact Gary G. or maybe Carolyn G.

Honored Contributor

@nomar 

Sources say they will be back in May.  

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@nomar 

Sources say they will be back in May.  

Thank you....I hope it is a TSV. This time I will not cancel my order.