Honored Contributor

Check it out!!!!!!!  Bliss!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Fabulous Furs.com Heaven!

[ Edited ]

I agree, and have purchased many of their items.

Their furs and all items are pure luxury, especially their coats, and throws.

Their faux fur coats and jackets are very warm

They have a large selection, great prices, numerous sizes, and fast shipping, all along with a great reputation, and wonderful pro customer service.

Very high end faux fur items......exceptionally well made and 100% top quality,.

Also they stand behind everything they sell.

This is a company that is known for exceptional honesty & integrity, which is very difficult to find these days.

Respected Contributor

If you are referring to Donna Salyers fabulous furs, she brings many things from her line to Evine live at prices much lower than her catalogue and website, and they are the same quality. I have purchased from both and am very pleased with the quality.

Respected Contributor

Hi Azcowgirl,

I enjoyed reading your kind reply, and could not help but reply to you with some additional information.

Please know you were very fortunate to receive great merchandise and be very satisfied, but from what I have experienced as a consumer is that throughout the years they ship to consumers items which have already been sent to someone else, and they are defective when you receive them.

I ordered 2 faux fur coats as gifts through the years and in spite of all their company name changes, I was dismayed to receive damaged defects, and used items not packaged in the usual way, so you know they were used.

Even had 1 coat with 1/2 pack of smokes in the pocket, and the coat smelled like cigarettes. Stunk to high heaven!

Good thing I had the coats shipped to me to check them out  first and gift wrap them, instead of having them shipped directly to the gift recipients. Had I had them shipped to the gift recipients, I would have been quite upset, and highly embarrassed.

Guess this company has no scruples, and many others have posted many complaints about them on the net, so for Evine regardless of all their name changes it seems the quality for what many ordered is no longer there, and the honesty and integrity is also non existent.

btw just try posting a negative review on their web site, and you receive an email from them, that they cannot submit it on their web site.

Another horrible tactic is they sure know how to charge you for return shipping when an item is defective or previously used, even though you called it in, and they sent UPS to pick up the item on their dime.

They also promised since it is was defective or previously used, you will get a full cc refund.....only to see the return shipping charges deducted from your cc refund.........but in both cases I got my money posted back to my cc in full, & also swore that was the end of buying anything from them. 

Perhaps they may change for the better in the future, but I still have others I know also occasionally complain about what they receive, and out of curiosity I occasionally check internet consumer complaints, and am not at all surprised to read that they still have plenty.

In any event "Happy Holidays".

Respected Contributor

Hi adore,

Im so sorry to hear how badly you were treated by that company! I guess I was one of the lucky ones who happened to get items that were not used and returned. How disgusting to find cigarettes in the pocket and for the coat to smell of smoke. Thank you very much for sharing your experience, and again I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that. 🙁

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Azcowgirl for your kind reply, and again I am glad your experiences with them are positiveSmiley Happy.

I will stick with fabulousfurs.com since all my many purchase experiences with them have been nothing but fabulous, with no complaints whatsoever and I am well beyond highly satisfied.

(I also highly recommend them to all my friends, even though we all have real furs, we still appreicate lovely faux furs, and for quite a long time we only purchase faux furs).  

This is one company every organization should try to emulate, because it has built a well deserved wonderful reputation, takes pride in selling only the best, exhibits honesty, integrity, and also important they highly respect  their customer data base, as well as their customers time and high expectations to receive nothing but brand new gorgeous items, properly packaged.  

Again wishing you & yours Happy Safe Holidays, and take good careSmiley Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Adoreqvc, Fabulous Furs is where I first heard of Donna Salyer, so you don't have to put up with bad service from Evine to get her beautiful fauxs.  I can't say that I've ever experienced negative service from Evine now or under any of its previous names.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Trix,

Thanks for your reply, and I only shop for quite a long time solely from fabulous furs, and am extremely satisfied.

I am glad many have positive experiences with Evine, and wish I and others I know did too, but for me it was not meant to do repeat purchases, especially after what I personally experienced.

"Happy Holidays".

Respected Contributor

I love Donna Salyers Faux furs!!!!  I have 6 of her coats and a weeekender bag, oh and boot toppers!  Her Faux fur is better than most, IMO.