Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous Furs Catalog

[ Edited ]

Let me make sure to mention that their items are all faux fur!

I just received their latest catalog and I fell in love with this adorable funky Alpaca Jacket!

I would love to hear reviews from those who have ordered from them and are familiar with their items....quality, sizing...anything you can share!

Thanks so much!  Woman Happy

Latte Alpaca Faux Fur Jacket - 3

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

The model has beautiful teeth! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The model has beautiful teeth! Woman Very Happy

@Sweet_Serenity...Yes, however, veneers don't come with the jacket...LOL...Luckily, I have good teeth also so I don't need the veneers! Woman LOL

What do you think of the funky Alpaca Jacket?

Trusted Contributor

I received this catalog last night, they have a WIDE variety of nice coats and almost ALL of them come in PLUS sizes.

WIth fur, I tend to be careful as a"PLUS" cause the fur can often give the appearance that you are even BIGGER!!!  But LOVE so many of the coats.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I have one of their coats and have had it for years

It still looks like new, and it wears like iron. It is far better than anything Q or H sells, and I am not making it up. I have a few of DB coats with are very nice, but there is no comparison

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove   i order alot from evine. their sizing is much like Q.  some things run pretty true to size, other times not so much.  I think the coat you're looking at is really cute. 

Personally i probably couldn't pull that off, as i'm short and "fluffy" already. i would look like a furry bowling ball with legs.  all you can do is read the reviews and hope for the best.  I usually order my regular size with their clothing. 

HTH  report back when you get it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB....I wear a Small in most coats and jackets unless they are of a fitted style.

However, I hear what you are saying and, even in a Small, fur jackets and coats will, understandably, give us a fuller look.

I love the shaggy look of the jacket...fun and funky!

Honored Contributor

I checked the website and it's Donna Salyers.  She sells on evine.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry....Thanks!...So you ordered the same size as you would a Dennis Basso faux fur coat and found Fabulous Furs sizing to be the same?

Honored Contributor

I think that mine ran about ,1 size smaller ,than a Basso. I have had it for many years, and sizing has changed ,over the years, but this is my best guess @MyShadowLove