Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous!!! A295683 Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Girls, I got them to and was blown away! This denim blend is so soft and the fit spot on ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  I'm in!

@tsavorite - come back and post your review!

@Mustang Shar & all - get your pompoms out Woman LOL TSV TSV TSV TSV!!!!!

Well I got my order today...BUMMER!!! I went with the medium and it's too big on me....the feel and design of them is great.  I am sure they would have been keepers if I had got the small.  The waist was several inches to big...too much fabric for the behind...and the dreaded inch or so extra in the rise! 

Size has to be correct on these....I will ask for a exchange but it is sold out now and Q doesn't ever do that when I ask anyway.

Quality appears really good....you ladies who got your right size I am sure will enjoy.

@tsavorite - bummer! There will be returns so a chance a size small could pop up I hope you can get an exchange!!! Put a post it note on the return tag or a separate note so the warehouse sees you want an exchange. 

Hoping for a HIH jeans TSV!!!

Mine arrived tonight! Perfect!! 5'4 Size small. Plan buying lighter shade of denim. Friday HIH jean jacket arrives. Thanks!! HIH!!🙋

The skinny style HIH are like 'insta diet' even the light denim.  Makes your legs look a mile long, curvy tush - yet soooo comfy. Simply ah-ma-zing!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

These were not for me.  I can see how they would look good on a thin body, though. They are more like jeggings. Material is too thin for me, showing lumps even though they were not skin tight. Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Does anybody know if the silky denim will shrink at all when washed and dried? I just received the flares and they are slightly too big but I'm afraid the next size down would be to tight. This is my first experience with the silky denim.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laro wrote:
Does anybody know if the silky denim will shrink at all when washed and dried? I just received the flares and they are slightly too big but I'm afraid the next size down would be to tight. This is my first experience with the silky denim. 

Love silk material! Take care delicate cycle cold water NO dryer instructions hang tag explains wash inside out. Recommend exchanging for size smaller.  

Respected Contributor

I received my pair of the skinny version today.  Wow! They are amazingly comfortable. I was going to get the HIH Baby Bells but the reviews were really mixed.  Glad I started with these.

Sorry @mom2four this is my first pair of HIH jeans so I don't know how they compare to HIH on HSN.

Regular Contributor

@islandgrrl, I received mine and I think they are too tight. I sized down from what I would have ordered on HSN. Unfortunately, I will be returning. But, they are a nice quality, so that's good.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@islandgrrl, I received mine and I think they are too tight. I sized down from what I would have ordered on HSN. Unfortunately, I will be returning. But, they are a nice quality, so that's good.

@mom2four I'm so sorry they didn't fit.  Will you be exchanging? I went in the opposite direction.  I actually sized up from my normal Q size.  I did this after watching the product video several times.  The jeans seemed like a tight fit on everyone. Now that I have the jeans, I can see that I actually could have gone with my regular size but I am happy with the looser fit.  I was very concerned that they would get too loose over the course of the day.  Fortunately because of the great stretch-and-hold fabric, they don't stretch out too much.

Regular Contributor

@islandgrrlactually, I don't think I will exchange. From what I've read in these posts, not sure if the exchange program always works??

In any event, I've been shopping a little too much, (boots have been calling my name!), so I think it's just best if I return.

But in the future, I think I will stick with the size I ordered from HIH on HSN. Maybe it's stayed the same, or maybe I've gained a little weight, which is a good possibility!!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@islandgrrlactually, I don't think I will exchange. From what I've read in these posts, not sure if the exchange program always works??

In any event, I've been shopping a little too much, (boots have been calling my name!), so I think it's just best if I return.

But in the future, I think I will stick with the size I ordered from HIH on HSN. Maybe it's stayed the same, or maybe I've gained a little weight, which is a good possibility!!Smiley Sad

@mom2four

Oh, the stories I could tell about my boot purchases this Fall!  I have been very, very bad.  AND I have my eyes on one last pair. I can say that I love each one. (but somebody stop me!) Cat Tongue

Regular Contributor

@islandgrrl, I am right there with you!!!

It's so hard to be good during boot season.............Man Wink