Valued Contributor

Beautiful toile bird print shirt presented today but the entire presentation  online has nothing on fabric content...not mentioned and not in the description.  Maybe it was on air for a second but I missed that show.  Something so basic as what is the fabric but never mentioned...come on Isaac.  You wonder why sales might slip?  Customers need all of the information.  

Honored Contributor

Out of curiousity I watched the presentation for A498788.  Pebble crepe, knit, "throw it into the washing machine" i.e., some sort of polyester.  If those 2 didn't spend so much time talking about the pattern which we can clearly see and spend more time on the details, sizing, fabric, it would have been a much better presentation.

Honored Contributor

His 'pebble knit' is 95% poly/ 5% spandex.

Trusted Contributor

One of the worst presentations!  The information on the page is non-existent,

and the two of them are jabbering about birds.  A new low!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Fabric content?

[ Edited ]

It's PEBBLE KNIT. All of his pieces made with that fabric is poly/span.

ETA-

When you see "Pebble Knit" in the title of Isaac's garments then you can assume that it's poly/span. He's the only one using that fabric here so when you search "Pebble Knit" then all you'll see will be his garments.

Esteemed Contributor

The toile cherubs are aiming arrows as I write.

That is not toile.  It is an undetailed, large pattern stamped on a knit fabric.

Valued Contributor

Isaac described the pattern over and over as toile so I went with the designer description but yes, not an actual toile.  QVC names of fabric come and go and get confusing at times.  I prefer seeing a percentage of what the fibers are that make up the fabric.  Better than liquid or pebble or other assigned name.  The point is that with at least ten minutes per item I think two presenters could mention the details and QVC could list details in the online description.   Kind of basic.

Honored Contributor

Well, it has a convertable collar.  LOL!!!  It looks like one of the awful things Talbots calls a "popover" that has extra material in the front and three little buttons or some tie thing at the neck.  

I hate those.  

Honored Contributor

Just pretend some of us didn't see the show, lots of us, in fact.  No fabric content online?  No sale.  This is so basic it isn't even funny.