Esteemed Contributor

I love Slinky skinny/slim pants and wear them late spring, summer and early fall. They are not hot at all (for me), do not wrinkle, wash like a dream and are so comfortable. Plus they are much less expensive than SG products. I have really thin legs, and the Slinky pants don't hang on me, so they're my go-to. Sizing-wise, I order the same size as I do with Q pants.

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr 

Jackie has really outdone herself this trip! I would go to the website and see what they are offering because there's a lot of beautiful new pieces plus some great sale prices. I made the mistake of watching a couple of shows! LOL

Valued Contributor

I love liquid knit and don't sweat in it.  Mostly I'm inside in air conditioning anyway.  The old Slinky that was made of acetate is not like liquid knit.  But now there is some polyester Slinky that is similar to liquid knit but is not as high qualitly. Antthony also makes some similar to liquid knit and a few others too.  I think Liquid knit is the best of the lot.  I have so many pieces and use them exclusively when I travel.  My wardrobe consists mostly of Susan Graver, LOGO, and Denim and Company.  Some Isaac, and a few others. 

Super Contributor

@toria Thanks!

I just ordered a top by Antthony so we'll see how that goes.

My wardrobe sounds a lot like yours, other than Logo which I don't care for. Not bashing it; it's just not for me. I also have a lot of Coldwater Creek and Christopher & Banks clothing in addition to the brands you mentioned.

I have loads of liquid knit but find myself needing to buy new, as I've lost almost 50 lbs, now. (After a 3-week plateau, the scale dropped four pounds this morning!!! Yay!!)

I want basic, essential pieces to travel with. I wear a lot of white tops and SG, while I love liquid knit, doesn't have a lot of optic white pieces. When I see one I grab it!!!

We just cut way back on our cable TV channels to save money and I can't watch QVC2 anymore. So I've been switching back and forth between QVC and HSN and I'm intrigued by some of the clothing I'm seeing on HSN. I do watch QVC2 on my laptop sometimes but I am more inclined to keep the TV on in the background, so HSN is getting more airtime in our house now. Smiley Happy 

I bought the Antthony blouse on clearance, but overall I'm seeing lower prices on HSN than on QVC. 

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Who is Jackie? Is it a designer on HSN? I'm not familiar. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Who is Jackie? Is it a designer on HSN? I'm not familiar. Smiley Happy 

@AussieLuvr 

Jackie is the slinky owner/representative I bought this set of tops for only 29.11!

C8CD66D1-A397-4733-A739-E643DDFD4713.png