Frequent Contributor

Re: Fabric Question - Tell me good brands for leggings that won't fade. WIC all fade on me!

Now that's one braand I haven't looked at.  I have purchased bras from hanes.com...but nothing else.  For that price, it's worth a try!   I'll take a look. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Fabric Question - Tell me good brands for leggings that won't fade. WIC all fade on me!

I love white bottoms too...BUT, they have to be just right! Smiley Happy  too many lumps and bumps that no one needs to see!   You reminded me though, that I do have a pair of WIC capri leggings floating around somewhere.  I think I remember that they're fairly thick and I do enjoy wearing them when I can find a top that is long enough to cover everything! Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the sizing comment.  It sounds like they run a little small..will have to keep that in mind.  I tend to wear a medium in other brands, but I'm more of a 10/12.  I know...weird....stuff doesn't fit me according to the mesasurements that are usually given.

Respected Contributor

WIC = 86%/14%

I wash dark colors inside out, in Woolite, line dry.   My black never faded.  But they are lint magnets~!

Respected Contributor

I highly recommend Logo leggings.  They last forever and always keep their color. The higher waist gives a smooth look under tunics and the fabric is thick enough to cover what should be covered.  I find that they run large, so you may want to size down.

Honored Contributor

I suggest JJill and Jockey.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

My three faves: Women With Control, Spanx, and oddly enough....Sam's (I have a few pairs: $17; I think the brand has Daisy in the name.)

Trusted Contributor

I discovered Talbot's ponte knit leggings; loved them so much that I bought multiple pairs.  All were on sale.

Frequent Contributor

IG...thank you for the HUE suggestion.  I was at Macy's yesterday and went through all their options in the store.  Of course touching and analyzing each and every fabric.  Found ones that I love!  The Ponte leggings are what I've been looking for!  Just a touch of something that makes them a little bit dressier.  I tried their high waisted ultra control ( I think that's what it's called)....tough to get on, but did look great.  They were just still full priced...didn't want to splurge just yet.  The ones i got were discounted to $9.99!  

Again, thanks for the suggestion!  

Respected Contributor

JJill lighter weight and the wide waistband ponte knit.  Wash cold.  They do not fade!