Honored Contributor

I'm sitting here drooling all over the pages!  Totally full of "eye candy,"

It's from Donna Salyers Fabulous Furs - Covington KY

Catalog has jackets/coats/hats/boot toppers, gloves/ jogger sets for men and women and children, throws, bed coverings, rugs.  Prices aren't bad.

I'm meditating on the pics .....

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

That site usually has discounts if you'd like to check.Smiley Happy

The items look beautiful.  I want a long coat, but I know it will weigh too much.

Frequent Contributor

I am not sure if you are aware of it but Donna Salyers is a vendor on Shop HQ (or was).

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   @kare29   @ECBG    My copy arrived last Friday or Saturday.  I have ordered hats and boot toppers (not the shaggy ones they are showing now) quite a few years back and they are still in excellent shape.

I often eye the coats which appear to be excellent faux quality but I have never been able to justify it and now that I've retired I really don't need one.  I have a lovely long black wool maxi coat and another that is knee length.

I spent a lot of time on pages 50 &51this year when it arrived because of the coats for young girls.  When my granddaughter is a tad older--she'll be 2 on the 24th of January--perhaps my daughter will let me buy her one of those lovely little ladylike coats.  I love her three older brothers but it is so nice to have welcomed a girl to the fold.  

My daughter had a hooded coat in white faux fur when she was around 3 and looked so adorable visiting Santa at Macy's.

I think I started getting the catalogue because I looked up the  designer online and requested one years ago and now they've followed me from Connecticut to here.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@kare29 wrote:

I am not sure if you are aware of it but Donna Salyers is a vendor on Shop HQ (or was).

@kare29 Not a clue!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Me too....This catalogue always tempts me, and I caved and ordered coats and handbags when I lived up north. My items are still like new also, and even tho I have no place to wear them now, I still can't part with them. I have to go put them on every now and then . 😟