Honored Contributor

A344850  is getting a lot of interest. I checked it out after they actually put up on the screen what Carolyn had on.   It's nice.

Wish they would put up the information on the screen all the time what the host is wearing would save me calling in and the "live chat' person never knows nothing about anything. 

Carolyn as usual is not wearing it right. The blue is nice

Valued Contributor

@SharkE

You read my mind, I was taking a quick break (I work from my home office) and saw this jacket on Carolyn.  I was just starting my search to ID it when I saw your post.  I like this blazer and I agree the blue color is really lovely.  I like it in the wine as well but blue really speaks to me (and is not quite so holiday).  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I had just bought a Denim & Co. velveteen jacket. Love it ! LOL

Anyway, that's why it caught my eye and thankfully they put up on screen

I figured public was running them crazy and tieing up the lines, so, I ran to  look at it, but, blue is gone in my size, 'L'.

Now, have eye on something else LOL   Won't get here till first of yr probably but it's short sleeved so don't care.

Honored Contributor

The navy would look great with jeans.

Respected Contributor
What do you mean Carolyn is wearing it wrong? She’s wearing it on her legs or something?
Honored Contributor

The only thing I notice about  her is, she seems not to wear the size she should. I think to tight clothing looks bad .

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEis this similar to the D&Co jacket you ordered? I love the aesthetic of a dressy fabric on a casual garment.

I've been shopping Target more and more lately. I've never had an issue with the value of their garments (quality vis a vis price). In fact, the new Prologue line has great fabrics, styling, and construction at unbeatable prices. I ordered this jacket on Sunday when it was 30% off, and I'll be receiving it today. It looks a lot like the D&Co jacket--at half the price. The length may be a bit shorter, but the measurements aren't provided. In that regard, QVC has practically every retailer beat, but Target's sizing is pretty consistent. Capture1.PNG

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

The Graver blazers I own are very nice.  I do love the colors and the casual cut of this one.  Her stretch velvet is great.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Yep, hun, that's it and I love it.

Denim and Co. sizing measurements are always right on for me. I can trust and rely on the size 'L' and not worry.

Enjoy !  It's so pretty

@Love to Run

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of this one, looks too unstructured. One review indicated it looks more 'lounge wear',I agree, like a smoking jacket.