Respected Contributor

FYI George Simonton will be on tomorrow.

For those who like some of his styles, there are 2 shows. 2 hour show is 1-3 pm ET and I think a very early morning show...sorry forgot that time.Smiley Sad. Just wanted to post a heads up. I'm recording the afternoon show.
Honored Contributor

Re: FYI George Simonton will be on tomorrow.

Thx for notice. I like his shows. Only have 1 top from his line, but its a fav...188-311. Nice fabric and an attached caplet that I bought as lunchtime special. Some neat design aspects!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

My MIL is starting to like his clothing here too so I'll watch for her just in case I see something she would love. She's out of town so I'll catch it for her.

Super Contributor

I used to like his things - I have a couple of tops and two jackets. But, the past couple of years - nothing he has done appeals to me.

I don't bother watching anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I happened to wake up early and turned on the show. Unfortunately I don't happen to like the host he was paired with this morning. I wound up muting the tv so I could watch the show w/o being annoyed. A bit frustrating since then I missed information when George was talking but its too early to listen to her exuberance.

Honored Contributor

I missed the show, but 'one of them' talks 'way too fast'.........(shame on me......{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes})

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I'm watching this afternoons show, some wonderful things. The woven trouser! Smiley Happy. I also have 2 pair of his crystal knit pants , very nice.
Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Mustangshar said: I'm watching this afternoons show, some wonderful things. The woven trouser! Smiley Happy. I also have 2 pair of his crystal knit pants , very nice.
Great show! His design details are interesting and I wouldn't realize some of the nuances like his sleeve design or the way he did the hem for the sleeveless lace top unless I watched his shows. Bet his students love him! I love that new textured knit top with the back cutout which can be worn front or back-sweet! And the new tank with peplum cardi is really pretty. Some good deals on clearance too, including the top I have with the capelet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 6/17/2014 GinaV24 said:

I happened to wake up early and turned on the show. Unfortunately I don't happen to like the host he was paired with this morning. I wound up muting the tv so I could watch the show w/o being annoyed. A bit frustrating since then I missed information when George was talking but its too early to listen to her exuberance.

That was Stacy the new host.

Frequent Contributor

I thought Pat did a really nice job with him, comfortable to watch and no endless interruptions.