Super Contributor

Re: FURIOUS! 6th Wrong Linea item sent in weeks, now sold out

A big stack of dirty plastic bags here too ... and one pair of billed for pants missing from a bag ... never put in the bag, as the bag was still sealed etc. Fortunately, Customer Service was able to re-order and ship yesterday. Better news is I loved everything I got, from the Linen pieces to the coordinating floral scroll pieces; wonderful garments!

Trusted Contributor

Blinddogs, I would keep the jacket until the 45 day waitlist period is up, in the anticipation of cancelled check orders or returns on the pant in your size. At that point, you can decide if you want to return it or not. Call CS and tell them due to their mistake, you can't complete your suit and will be returning the jacket at their expense. Of course, the Jacket IS wonderful, so you'll probably want to keep it, but it's an option. As far as boxes vs. bags, it depends on how many items are in one order. I've gotten both - no rhyme or reason.

Occasional Contributor

Yesterday I returned the twig and black pants in size 16- not sure what size you are looking for.

Regular Contributor

Lo and behold, the twig linen pants just moved from sold out to waitlist availability so I ordered them with fingers crossed. Now, I read the wonderful news from "lovesroadtrips" that she has returned the twig pants in a 16-- which is just the size I wanted! So now I know that there is at least some hope of my waitlist order being fulfilled-- unless a few dozen ladies are on waitlist ahead of me... Oh, the stalking we do to get our Linea!

Sorry to hear of so many other ladies with similar problems. I understand that sometimes these things happen, and over the years the errors have been few and far between on my orders. But the recent issues, coming one right after another, really set me off. Sorry if I sounded like a whiney and obnoxious soul on the initial post.

Trusted Contributor

Good grief. I order online from various sellers frequently and can't remember ever receiving the wrong item! Who needs this kind of frustration? I don't shop here because of pricing and high shipping/handling........but this sounds like another excellent reason to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I get annoyed at how multiple items in one order are shipped separately instead of boxed into one order (the way Amazon does it).

My waitlisted denim jeans were placed at the same time and I got 3 order numbers for this item (but did get 1/2 off S&H for the 2 denims). They shipped in 3 separate bags too!

Unacceptable-- waste of packaging by the Q.

I also get annoyed that its not a first come first served ordering system.

I really think its tied into how much $$ someone spends here as to who gets their item first.

I've long suspected this.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼