Honored Contributor

FUN FALL FASHION ideas ... share if you'd like to!

[ Edited ]

File Nov 05, 9 24 00 AM.jpegH&M plaid flannel shirt, Tulle Glitter peonies champagne mug, Muli strand faux pearl necklace.jpgModcloth a casual spin casual sweater, Ann Taylor essex camera bag, Vince Camuto Franell western booties, Ily Couture juliet necklace, cognac booties, Plaid layered sweater, Loft petite jeans.jpgHave any of the fashions you have seen lately really caught your eye?  If so, please share...

burgandy coat cardi.jpg

Anthropologie COTTAGE INFINITY SCARF, Anthropologie gold monogram mug, Grey henley, pink chunky knit drapey cardigan.jpgFile Nov 05, 4 38 27 AM.jpegH&M plaid flannel shirt, Tulle Glitter peonies champagne mug, Muli strand faux pearl necklace.jpganthro chunky inf.jpgH&M plaid flannel shirt, Ann Taylor Essex camera bag, J.Crew schoolboy blazer camel, Loft petite jeans, multi strand pearl necklace, plaid and camel outfit, flatlay_.jpgNordstrom Rib Curl shambala open front cardigan, STS blue cropped boyfriend jeans, Vince Camuto franell ankle booties-2.jpg

2015-09-15 14.29.48.jpg2015-10-25 12.57.19.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: FUN FALL FASHION ideas ... share if you'd like to!

I can't do pics, so I'll just comment.  Jewelry with sweatshirts and plaids, what a concept.  I have tons of both, but it never occurred to me to combine them.  Hate, hate, hate the holey jean look and wish it would run its course. 

Respected Contributor

love, love everything except the birki's (lol) and own quite a few pieces shown.  please show more!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyroxanne@depglass

HAHA it looks like the "tulle" mug pic got in there twice!

There was another clever picture done with this mug, too...

lipstick mug.jpg

The clear sparkly statement pieces look very nice with heathered gray jersey... this was new to me, too. (there are some things I now wish I hadn't returned, but kept instead!)

Honored Contributor

I find the sweatshirt/over the top jewelry to be a bit silly looking; like a little girl playing dress up with mom's baubles!

Love the ankle boots in the third picture!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

V Camuto Franell  HTH

Honored Contributor

Only thing I actually can say I like is the plaid shirt, but certainly looks silly with pearls and a blazer. Just my own opinion. When I am out and about I would rather people aren't looking at me thinking "she thinks these go together", lol. Personally I believe people have taken the idea that everything goes with everything a bit over the top. Again, just my opinion. Whatever anyone else wants to do/wear is of course up to them.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Andreatoo

V Camuto Franell  HTH

Of course they're vince camutos! I love just about everything he does (did)

Thanks for the information Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love the coat in the 4th picture.  Also the cute coffee cup...where can I find them?

Respected Contributor

Love the necklace and bag together

Outfit: