Respected Contributor

@Pecky 

I'm certainly not a fashionista, but have been aware of Frye boots for ages.  The company has a great reputation.  Unfortunately, I don't own any Frye boots or bags.  I quit buying both because I have enough to last the rest of my life.  Wish I had purchased Frye bags instead of Dooney!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

I see Frye handbags at Marshall’s in the U.S. and meh. The bag that the OP describes sounds similar to one I saw in Marshall’s on the Las Vegas strip more than a year ago. It was a small black crossbody bag that I thought my daughter would like and it was about $100 dollars or so. But a closer look I wasn’t impressed with the black lining which gave me the impression of a black hole that would make it hard to find stuff in a bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the six pairs of Frye boots I own all in different styles.  All but one pair purchased at Marshall's for at least half the price offered at the Q.  They are expensive but the leather is outstanding and last forever.  Aa others have stated they have been around for a long time.  I remember them from the 60s and 70s when they were out of my price range.  If I ever see the handbags at Marshall's I would grab them too.