Trusted Contributor

FREE SHIPPING LADIES AT QVC!!

6935_FreeShipping_070619_01.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING LADIES AT QVC!!

[ Edited ]

Woman Very HappyJust bought 3 kimonos and a pair of black and white capris plus I already have two orders coming from QVC so think I may pass.  Unless I am lured back by something that I absolutely cannot live without.   Keeping the post office and UPS in business my husband always says lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saved $10.50 on S&H today  Smiley Happy

I ordered A354409 in the black & medium wash on clearance. I also ordered them in a size 12 (I currently wear a size 14) so I'll have them when I reach my goal by the end of the year. It's a shame these shorts are on clearance after just one Spring/Summer and didn't become one of the staples in the Denim & Co line.

I also got lucky being able to cancel an order I placed yesterday for another set of Carole Hochman pj's (in the 'coral shell') and then reordered for the free S&H - A347170

Frequent Contributor

Wow! Yesterday I ordered a comforter set and the Shipping was $19.00. I tried to cancel the order this morning but it will not let me cancel. I could have saved some money. 

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I ordered A354409 in the black & medium wash on clearance. I also got lucky being able to cancel an order I placed yesterday for another set of Carole Hochman pj's and then reorder for the free S&H - A347170

Can you tell us what special club at QVC you are in so the rest of us can join.  Seems as if some customers can cancel their orders, while most of us cannot.

This comes across to me that some customers are being treated better than others.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Wow! Yesterday I ordered a comforter set and the Shipping was $19.00. I tried to cancel the order this morning but it will not let me cancel. I could have saved some money. 

Spoiler

ugh

Respected Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Spoiler

@Squirt60 You should contact costumer service.  They should be able to refund your shipping fee.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sylanne wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I ordered A354409 in the black & medium wash on clearance. I also got lucky being able to cancel an order I placed yesterday for another set of Carole Hochman pj's and then reorder for the free S&H - A347170

Can you tell us what special club at QVC you are in so the rest of us can join.  Seems as if some customers can cancel their orders, while most of us cannot.

This comes across to me that some customers are being treated better than others.

@Sylanne  You can best believe I am not a part of any special QVC club. The chances someone can cancel an order from the day before (and sooner or later) is as individual as we all are because we place orders at different times for different products.

In the past when QVC has had FREE S&H days or 'flash sales' of 4-6 hours, I was able to cancel & reorder some orders to get the free S&H and others I couldn't because they were too far along in the process. Every once in awhile it would have been just a few hours previously I would have just placed an order and then there would be a flash sale and I couldn't cancel/reorder to get the free S&H.

You are also free to call CS and make a complaint about this and you could be fortunate to get a rep who will make an adjustment on your order/s.

How nice of you to think I was special though...I'm quite flattered.  Smiley Wink