Super Contributor

Re: FOUR Mis-handled Linea orders in a few weeks!

On 3/4/2014 kachina624 said: It's strange that these disasters only happen to Linea purchases. I've probably gotten 20+ orders since the first of the year and they've all been perfect, but no Linea.

I think it does happen to other purchases. The Linea forum is a dedicated place where his customers share information. It may seem like it's only them but I have read on many other forums about mix-ups as well. And not just at QVC but the other shopping channels too. ShopHQ sent me the wrong Skinn items a couple weeks ago but made it right by refunding me everything including all the shipping.

Contributor

I had to put the Limoge Blue swing jacket on waitlist last month because the computer system would not let me check out. By the time I tried to order by phone, it was waitlist only. Lo and behold, it was on its way to me and was delivered yesterday, BUT the package was so small and when I opened it, I had a Vera Bradley wristlet!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 kachina624 said: It's strange that these disasters only happen to Linea purchases. I've probably gotten 20+ orders since the first of the year and they've all been perfect, but no Linea.

edited to say, you should not assume it only happens with Linea, as that would be a very incorrect assumption.

Esteemed Contributor

It does happen with other lines, too, but for me, I think I feel more frustrated when it happens to items from Linea simply because they are limited quantity in the first place, so if I don't get what I order the first time, I probably won't get it at all.

Honored Contributor

I am guessing some of these mix ups are due to . . . wait for it . . . US! Be very careful with your returns. If you order two sizes and send one back, be sure you don't grab the wrong bag. Same thing if you order two items, tank and cardigan for example. Be sure any return goes back in the correct bag. I think the returns people are not verifying that the item matches the bag and it goes back into stock in the wrong place.

Trusted Contributor

Returns are all rebagged and labeled, so if they don't check, it's still not our fault.

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2014 RocketMom said:

Okay ladies, just to lighten it up a bit I will tell you a wrong item received story from years ago. I had ordered one of those Spanx shapers for the first time a few years back when they first came to Q. I absolutely HATE anything even remotely tight on my body so I was hesitant. I ordered a large to make sure I had a little extra room and when it came the packaging said it was a large, but holding it up I wasn't sure, but figured, it's a shaper so what the heck. Well about 15 minutes later and much swearing, sweating and cursing and only having it half on (and looking like a red-faced, half stuffed sausage), I had my niece look at the size on the shaper and it was a SMALL!{#emotions_dlg.scared} I stood there staring at myself for a good 5 minutes cursing whoever had put the wrong size in the package and contemplating how I was going to get out of that monster... I seriously considered a pair of scissors. When I finally got the dang thing off, I figured it was a sign from the shaper gods that I was not meant to ever put one of those things on, and haven't to this day! Suffice it to say, I feel your pain!

You are an amazing storyteller, I could see and feel everything you described! And, I laughed so loud my cat jumped off my lap. Thanks for making my day brighter.
Honored Contributor

Of course its their fault, but we all need to help each other. There is an item number and size in every QVC garment. I think they are pushing the returns department. Either that or they just don't care.

Super Contributor

Just checked one of my orders-another one going to Oka Loka Florida-I am in Seattle area! Zip codes must be close!

For this I pay extra for Priority Mail!

Valued Contributor

I recently received the wrong item. I thought I was going to receive the navy ponte knit pants I had on waitlist. Instead, I received the navy boyfriend cardigan. The problem is that I could not put the pants back on waitlist because they're sold out. So now I have to stalk for returns that may pop up. The errors would not be as big of an issue with another brand that has sufficient stock for demand. But because the Linea items are often limited in the stock ordered, an error can mean you can't exchange or reorder for your original item as it will be sold out.