Honored Contributor

Re: FOUR Mis-handled Linea orders in a few weeks!

On 3/4/2014 Sheesh said:

WOWZA, that is sheer madness! I've had a mistake here and there over the years---but 4 mistakes in a few weeks has really upped the ante to a new level of error! Yikes!

ITA--totally unacceptable!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

So they screw up Linea orders and Linea programming yesterday? Hmmmmmmm....

Respected Contributor

Horrible

Super Contributor

That seems very extreme....you need a discount!!!! :-D
Trusted Contributor

It's always a case of high anxiety for me after I place my Linea orders to have to wait to see if I am sent what I actually ordered. Unfortunately, there are always stories such as yours, blinddogs, after each and every Linea show. Or even orders shipped between shows.

For a company solely dependent on shipping either on-air or on-line orders, you would think that QVC would give correcting this unacceptable situation HIGH priority! But as we know, this has been going on for years and years without improvement.

Is there anything left of the foot QVC has been shooting into? Once trust and confidence has been lost, it is very hard to re-gain. I think most of us would purchase Linea elsewhere if we had that opportunity.

Super Contributor

I received my order for the ponte leggings in Walnut Saturday....invoice said 'L', baggie said 'L' and the leggings....'XL'....way too big. Hope I receive a refund

of shipping.

And my poly span pocket tunic in turquoise made a detour to Oka Loka Florida but finally showed up yesterday.

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2014 LDOlvr said:

I received my order for the ponte leggings in Walnut Saturday....invoice said 'L', baggie said 'L' and the leggings....'XL'....way too big. Hope I receive a refunf of shipping.

I imagine that the manufacture packages the items---not sure though. But if so, then the XL in an L package is the manufacturer's fault.

I got a delivery of my Black and navy Leggings today---I'd better go check to see if they are actually Mediums! Thanks for the heads up.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2014 LDOlvr said:

I received my order for the ponte leggings in Walnut Saturday....invoice said 'L', baggie said 'L' and the leggings....'XL'....way too big. Hope I receive a refund

of shipping.

And my poly span pocket tunic in turquoise made a detour to Oka Loka Florida but finally showed up yesterday.

Make sure you call Customer Service and tell them why you are returning them - they will make a note to not charge you return shipping. After all, this was not your fault, and you shouldn't have to pay for it. I've never had a problem doing that. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

It's strange that these disasters only happen to Linea purchases. I've probably gotten 20+ orders since the first of the year and they've all been perfect, but no Linea.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Okay ladies, just to lighten it up a bit I will tell you a wrong item received story from years ago. I had ordered one of those Spanx shapers for the first time a few years back when they first came to Q. I absolutely HATE anything even remotely tight on my body so I was hesitant. I ordered a large to make sure I had a little extra room and when it came the packaging said it was a large, but holding it up I wasn't sure, but figured, it's a shaper so what the heck. Well about 15 minutes later and much swearing, sweating and cursing and only having it half on (and looking like a red-faced, half stuffed sausage), I had my niece look at the size on the shaper and it was a SMALL!{#emotions_dlg.scared} I stood there staring at myself for a good 5 minutes cursing whoever had put the wrong size in the package and contemplating how I was going to get out of that monster... I seriously considered a pair of scissors. When I finally got the dang thing off, I figured it was a sign from the shaper gods that I was not meant to ever put one of those things on, and haven't to this day! Suffice it to say, I feel your pain!