Regular Contributor

FOUR Mis-handled Linea orders in a few weeks!

Once in a while, you expect that QVC orders will be mixed up, but FOUR wrong items and/or wrong sizes on Linea in just a few weeks???

First, the Q sent an Isaac M print sweater instead of the Linea ponte pants I ordered; then a Linea mockneck sweater instead of the Linea V Neck sweater I ordered; then an XL blouse when I ordered a Large; then XL pants instead of the L I ordered.

This is really unacceptable. The only good aspect is I managed to get the ponte pants in my size before they sold out and the other items are not yet sold out in the proper style/size.

Ordering from the Q these days is like spinning the wheel on that TV game show-- where it lands nobody knows; what you order you never know if you will get...

Honored Contributor

Re: FOUR Mis-handled Linea orders in a few weeks!

A month or so ago, I had two orders confused. It happened again two weeks ago. My Linea items went elsewhere, and I received the items ordered by others in states far and wide.

If, in fact, robots are plucking items from the shelves, they need to have their electronics re-calibrated. (I thought I had read at one time or another that at QVC robotic arms were programmed to select the items. Is that true?)

Trusted Contributor

You would expect the this to happen from a company that processes orders too fast. Certainly not from one who is not only the most expensive but the slowest shipper of any online seller--including Hong Kong sellers on ebay!

Honored Contributor

The problem is HUMANS fill those bins up for the robotic arms to grab!

Maybe the HUMANS need reprogramming!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Maybe the HUMANS need reprogramming! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}Wink

JJM, then the robotic arms story is true? (I like your twist on this. Cute.) I would dearly love to know if robots are at work in the fulfillment area of QVC.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 3/4/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Maybe the HUMANS need reprogramming! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}Wink

JJM, then the robotic arms story is true? (I like your twist on this. Cute.) I would dearly love to know if robots are at work in the fulfillment area of QVC.

I don't know if its true or not! But your photo made me laugh out loud! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

We need a couple of laughs around the Linea water cooler today. It's gotten too serious. As we always like to say: It is just about fashion, which is a fun thing.

Respected Contributor

WOWZA, that is sheer madness! I've had a mistake here and there over the years---but 4 mistakes in a few weeks has really upped the ante to a new level of error! Yikes!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

I got one too! I ordered the new WK tank, and was sent the new WK boyfriend cardigan instead. The disturbing part is that the cardigan WAS in a bag labeled with the info for the tank. It came to NJ by way of Rochester....and surprisingly CS said I would just have to wait until the return processed{#emotions_dlg.crying} BIG disservice to Louis and his lovely designs...

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 blinddogs said:

Once in a while, you expect that QVC orders will be mixed up, but FOUR wrong items and/or wrong sizes on Linea in just a few weeks???

First, the Q sent an Isaac M print sweater instead of the Linea ponte pants I ordered; then a Linea mockneck sweater instead of the Linea V Neck sweater I ordered; then an XL blouse when I ordered a Large; then XL pants instead of the L I ordered.

This is really unacceptable. The only good aspect is I managed to get the ponte pants in my size before they sold out and the other items are not yet sold out in the proper style/size.

Ordering from the Q these days is like spinning the wheel on that TV game show-- where it lands nobody knows; what you order you never know if you will get...

Oh my gosh Blindogs….first of all.. HELLO--how are you?

Second of all, that STINKS. I am sorry you received so many incorrect orders. I think this happens quite often--unfortunately!! Thank goodness your size was still in stock. The worst is when it's sold out and no waitlist. Good luck!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"