Trusted Contributor

I have never seen these before so I googled them. Just FYI, they are cheaper at Nordstroms!  

Valued Contributor

The ugliest shoes I have ever seen anywhere 😞

Valued Contributor

I don't think I have seen other shoes this ugly. If you need comfort shoes there has to be a better option. And here I thought the tsvs were bad........

I love these shoes but I have wide toes. They look narrow. Wide toes mean my second and third toes are a long as my big toe. ouch !! 

Can I hope to ware these cheeky shoes?? Help me Jane Tracy.

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@lavenderfancy wrote:

I love these shoes but I have wide toes. They look narrow. Wide toes mean my second and third toes are a long as my big toe. ouch !! 

Spoiler

These shoes are the bomb!  They are very very comfortable.  They've been around for a while and there are loads of styles.  I love em.  I have a wider foot and I have no problem.  If you want to try them, Amazon sells them too (easy return) there as well as Nordstrom's.  

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

@itiswhatitis, I have been interested in fly london for a few years, but haven't bought. Would you say they are true to size? Also, are they heavy? I've only seen them online. They really appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

@lavenderfancy wrote:

Spoiler

@lavenderfancyI got some good shoe stretchers from Colonial Medical.  They're heavy duty to keep from falling apart when you add tension.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@itiswhatitis, I have been interested in fly london for a few years, but haven't bought. Would you say they are true to size? Also, are they heavy? I've only seen them online. They really appeal to me.

Yes, they are true to size.  I am a 6.5-7.  6.5 is usually for open toe shoes (rarely 7).  Seven in closed toe shoes and the Fly's that I have:

Black Cupido/Mousse  True to size for me in a 7.  I got the 7 cause I got a bunion (glad I did).

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener@ECBG, check out your selections of Fly London on Amazon First.  Colors, and sizes may be priced lower.  There are a variety of styles there too (more than Nordstrom's.  Check the reviews.  See something you like, google the name of the shoe and several online shoe retailers are having a 20% off of already marked down prices.

Check it out, they're pricey but worth it.  You'll have them for many summers to come.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

I was tired of Dansko and bought a pair of FL from Nordstrom and they are very comfortable, light and I think cute!