Respected Contributor

I started wearing large floral wide-leg pants in the summer a couple years ago. I like the wide-legs because they're light-weight and cool. I like the florals because they're whimsical. Idk if I'd wear them in cool/cold weather though.

Honored Contributor

i do enjoy wearing print pants, but i have to SEE the print first to know if it will work for me.

i never do plaids, houndstooth, checkered,  horizontal designs of any kind,  or gingham though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I love flowered/print pants in the spring summer....I took the plunge about 5 years ago after seeing a friend wearing a pair, and they looked so good on her. I wear them either in a slim leg pant, or a palazzo pant. Just received (about a month ago) 2 pair of SG slim pants - both with a softer floral pattern in navy/white and black/white. I understand they're not for everyone, and that's fine. Those of us who have them, really love them!