Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,254
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

Ordered both the Black and Navy!

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Knit Boot Skirt

Valued Contributor
Posts: 622
Registered: ‎08-20-2013

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

Thanks Seka. I've been waiting for this. Love the LL line. Got my skirts before my size is gone.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 950
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

Not my favorite length. It cuts the leg in half and I have long legs. I think that length only looks good with boots, or dark hose.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 911
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

Looks like this one would be an easy skirt to shorten if desired.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,563
Registered: ‎07-23-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

Well for you taller ladies that may work, for 5 ft 2, that is not a good style for me.

Enjoy it if it works for you.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,015
Registered: ‎07-16-2012

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

I'm 5'6"" and I am going to narrow this skirt in the width and make a pencil skirt and add a slit where a seam is; on the back hopefully. I buying to have a matching skirt for my 2 jackets out of the same fabric. Blacks are difficult to match. I so agree when you have an awkward length like this; you need boots or dark hose and I want to wear year round and get a lot of wear out of coordinating LL pieces. Narrowing the width; at this length will enable me to wear with casual summer shoes. I do love this fabric; like the weight and stretch.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 796
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

On 2/6/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I'm 5'6" and I am going to narrow this skirt in the width and make a pencil skirt and add a slit where a seam is; on the back hopefully. I buying to have a matching skirt for my 2 jackets out of the same fabric. Blacks are difficult to match. I so agree when you have an awkward length like this; you need boots or dark hose and I want to wear year round and get a lot of wear out of coordinating LL pieces. Narrowing the width; at this length will enable me to wear with casual summer shoes. I do love this fabric; like the weight and stretch.

Narrowing the width is a great idea, will have to think about doing that myself, since like you, I love the quality of the fabric. I was just hoping that this skirt would be more of a straight style.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,538
Registered: ‎01-22-2012

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

HSN likes to clear out the warehouse to bring in BRAND NEW ITEMS from season to season. Unlike others who just ship to the warehouse and bring them out till they dry rot.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 796
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

On 2/6/2015 wonderwoman100 said:
On 2/6/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I'm 5'6" and I am going to narrow this skirt in the width and make a pencil skirt and add a slit where a seam is; on the back hopefully. I buying to have a matching skirt for my 2 jackets out of the same fabric. Blacks are difficult to match. I so agree when you have an awkward length like this; you need boots or dark hose and I want to wear year round and get a lot of wear out of coordinating LL pieces. Narrowing the width; at this length will enable me to wear with casual summer shoes. I do love this fabric; like the weight and stretch.

Narrowing the width is a great idea, will have to think about doing that myself, since like you, I love the quality of the fabric. I was just hoping that this skirt would be more of a straight style.

After looking at the click here measurements, it appears that this skirt is a very straight style. The bottom opening is only 1.1/2 inches larger than the hip measurement. Can't wait to receive it!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 796
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FINALLY! Linea Leisure Long Skirt Available! A262069

On 2/6/2015 taja123 said:

HSN likes to clear out the warehouse to bring in BRAND NEW ITEMS from season to season. Unlike others who just ship to the warehouse and bring them out till they dry rot.


Not sure what you are talking about, this skirt is a brand new item.