Honored Contributor

FINALLY CHANGING CLOSET OVER

Today's the day! We're getting full weeks in the low 70's and high 60's...cold in the morning hours. Looks like it's here to stay. 

Spending today putting away short sleeve tees, lightweight slacks and summer shoes and moving the winter things from the upper rods lower within reach.

I love sweater weather!!! Anyone else changing seasonal clothing or have already completed the task?

Honored Contributor

Re: FINALLY CHANGING CLOSET OVER

I'm working on it.  Too many clothes.  Big chore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Same here @Kachina624 . I thought I had done a great job of weeding out. Guess not enough. Lol

Valued Contributor

Just did it.  Still working on it.  I hate this task.  Need more closets!

Respected Contributor

Hate it but it has to be done. It's a good time to get rid of things. Today is the day for me too.

Honored Contributor

Here in Chicago, I'm finished with the changeover.  Temps have varied from the 40s to the 70s.  It is a good time to get rid of stuff and replace what's needed.  I like organizing!

Trusted Contributor

Yes!!! Me too! I am actually wearing my uggs today with wine-colored leggings and a flannel tunic!!! You hooo!

Respected Contributor

I finished the Big Switch last week.  My granddaughter is coming for dinner tonight, and I have 3 bags of clothing and other items for her and her sister.  

Items I think they or their Mom might want, I save for them.  Other things are donated.

Glad that job  is done..it's 49 degrees right now!

Honored Contributor

It seemed like the longest summer and months of hot weather ever. I've never waited this late...mid October...to change seasonal clothes.

Respected Contributor

Not yet for AZ.

We are still in the mid 80s with a 90 creeping in now and then.  I am wearing short sleeve t shirts instead of tanks and knee length shorts and capris leggings. 

The big change over usually occurs in mid November here.