Esteemed Contributor

My goodness, what a mess this morning on FE.  I tried to watch it, but Rachel and Sharon were way out in left field! 

Super Contributor

I just don't think that Sharon and Rachel are a good pairing. They just don't seem to complement each other's presentation style and energy. I like them both separately though. 

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

My goodness, what a mess this morning on FE.  I tried to watch it, but Rachel and Sharon were way out in left field! 

ITA! They were like two zebra finches....off subject, all over the place and none stop. Really bad energy.

Honored Contributor

More often than not, the hosts do better when not paired with another host.  When paired, oft times they seem to find it necessary to be silly and to get away from what they're presenting.

Respected Contributor

If they are searching for a good combination, I'd like to see them put a couple of the new girls on together and let's see how that works.  Sharon really doesn't fit with any of the other hosts IMHO. I rarely watch anthing she does.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Katie could do a wonderful job on FE. She's comfy in front of the camera and has a nice, non-abrasive personality and presentation style.  Maybe with Jennifer??

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

If they are searching for a good combination, I'd like to see them put a couple of the new girls on together and let's see how that works.  Sharon really doesn't fit with any of the other hosts IMHO. I rarely watch anthing she does.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Katie could do a wonderful job on FE. She's comfy in front of the camera and has a nice, non-abrasive personality and presentation style.  Maybe with Jennifer??

I don't know, I like both hosts, but for some reason I think JC would view Katie as competition. I am never really impressed with a host, but this Katie is that good for someone who just started.  I predict she will give them all a run for their money.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3

I am thinking that host pairings often result in what looks like competition.  It would be nice if one of the new hosts or a combination of two new host pairings could present in a cooperative manner.

It appears that a mannerism starts up that includes laughing in a loud cackling manner (to cover up nerves?) I enjoy Sharon F and I'm not referring to FE.  The times I have seen her present by herself she seemed quite competent. I like competent! I also really enjoy AP. Anyone paired with Valerie Parr Hill is a nice pleasant relaxed match-- making it seem effortless. IMO

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

i have to agree with all the comments.  I was disappointed to see them hosting together. I could not last ten minutes before shutting the TV off.  Rachel is too agressive to be paired with anyone else.  They both do better solo.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Rachel plays well with others.  I think she does a better job by herself. 

Esteemed Contributor

ITA ... not a good match!!! ..... they are both good hosts but, not together.