Respected Contributor

Re: FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE QVC DESIGNERS

Easy answer for me. My favorite is Linea hands down. It's just my style, and the quality is the best. I don't have least favorites. They may not be my style, but they are for someone else.

Respected Contributor

Originally I said I hadn't bought any Isaac. Since then I did receive a couple of pairs of slacks and they fit beautifully. I have to now add him to my favorites list.

Trusted Contributor

I buy from any designer that has an item I like.  If I had to pick a favorite it is --- Issac.

Least - Logo (not because of designs but thin fabric which shows "MY" lumps and bumps.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I can't really vote for a best or worst.  I've seen things I like and dislike in all of the lines here.  I just buy what I like.  What holds me back, is not knowing how the clothing will fit, and having to absorb the cost to return. 

Respected Contributor

I like:  LOGO, Isaac, and some of renee''s things. Curious about Rinna and CWonder.  I like the styles. Just haven't ordered anything yet.

Don't care for:  quacker,  Denim and Co., Linea, and Mackie. 

Ambivalent to Halston and Graver.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isaac is my favorite QVC clothing designer.  The only piece of clothing I purchased from QVC was a peplum top designed by Isaac.  This is because I knew of him for a very long time. The others are new to me.

Esteemed Contributor

FAvorite:   Issac

Least favorite:  Logo and SG

I used to buy some Linea but no more.  HOw many hoodies does one person need?

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Favorite, Hot In Hollywood at the moment. Always been a fan of Louis Del Olio. Least favorite Logo, not the designs. I own some of her items. The material she uses either shows very lump and bump or it pills. My biggest disappointment, however I love the designs. Is Peace Lobe World. Loved the 2 split skirts, the tee that looks kind of like a baseball top and also the newest skirt. Looked darling on, but I never got to wear anything. It snags and then the fabric pulls leaving long lines in the fabric, for those of you that purchased from this line. Please look at the item you purchased closely. I have never experienced anything like this. I guess I feel the need to tell you all because I truly loved this line. Something a little different for a change and the material is so soft and comfy. But for a casual line, the last thing you want to do is be careful in what you are wearing. I don't even have a clue what the fabric snagged on, I had on no jewelry. With one skirt I tried it on with cork wedges and that is all I can think the skirt snagged on. Anyway just be sure to check your item after wearing, you will see what I am talking about. So PLW was my biggest disappointment.

Valued Contributor

Favorite by far:  Lori Goldstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Least favorite by far:  Halston and C. Wonder (tie)