Honored Contributor

Is a clothing line out of UK and I've purchased several things so far.  I feel they have great prices and their quality is excellent.  Styles are modern w/British style and really good materials.  I have kept everything I order.  Sizing is consistent and once you figure out what you are, you can pretty much know what to order each time.  Only annoyance is it takes a while to get it because they ship from UK.  You can read about them and how they started on their site.  Right now they have 20% off coats and jackets.  I think their pricing is excellent.

Honored Contributor

0EA0F774-9F30-4FA3-BF71-47805C74CF5E.jpeg

I have this piece.

BDB559C1-FB8C-4AE7-BF7C-47A68058AAE8.jpeg

And these that I have searched for the perfect fit and these hit it on the mark.  

Regular Contributor

Looks like a great site! I looked for that top you posted, but I couldn't find it.

Honored Contributor

Is the postage excessive ordering from the UK?  I have trouble receiving packages just in the US.  The clothing must be very special and well priced.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out FATFACE.

Another great British fashion site is Boden and the kids line Mini-Boden. Beautifully made clothing and wonderful customer service. Delivery is a little longer but not too bad. They have frequent sales and discounts.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

Another great British fashion site is Boden and the kids line Mini-Boden. Beautifully made clothing and wonderful customer service. Delivery is a little longer but not too bad. They have frequent sales and discounts.

@candyagain 

Boden items are gorgeous!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

@candyagain 

Boden items are gorgeous!!!

Worth every penny in my book! They have frequent sales, too. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:

Looks like a great site! I looked for that top you posted, but I couldn't find it.

It is Sketched Ditsy Airlie Sweat. It is under Women's Sweatshirts.

Honored Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:

Might not be available.  I bought it several months ago on sale.  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Is the postage excessive ordering from the UK?  I have trouble receiving packages just in the US.  The clothing must be very special and well priced.

It's free over $100.  Otherwise it's only $5