Esteemed Contributor

Re: FASHION SHOPPING ON ANYONE'S RADAR THIS WEEKEND?

On 3/8/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/7/2014 magicmoodz said:

I have such a bad case of cabin fever! It has been really hard to get out and about this winter and I am just itching to do a little retail browsing. I don't even know what is out there!

Will you be shopping this weekend? Any good sales that you care to share?

Hi Magic. I stopped by Kohls and picked up a few items, and then I went to Lulu lemon and bought this in the aqua blue shade to wear on the weekends! I'm into cozy/weekend wear now.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/jackets-and-hoodies-hoodies/Scuba-Hoodie-II?...

Oh, win, that scuba is great and a beautiful color! I can't wait for the day we can actually go outside dressed in a jacket like this!

Did you get anything fun at Kohl's? I haven't been there in a very long time, but they did send me a 30% off coupon.

Trusted Contributor

I went to Talbots yesterday and bought two jean skirts in white and dark denim. They were $25 off. I have not had a jean skirt in years as the old one I had finally gave out. I love classic clothes so Talbots is my favorite store. I also just bought two pairs of skinny ankle pants at Chicos in white and dark denim. These items are basics and will go with everything I already have.

Oh, I also went totally out of my fashion box last week and bought the Quacker Factory OTO cotton floral twinset in aqua. I NEVER thought I would buy something from this line because they run so big, but this is more fitted I wear the smallest size XXS and I am petite. It fits really well and it was so much nicer that I thought it would be it is very very well made and pretty too. My husband said "Wow, that's really out of the box for you, but it looks nice and fresh." My daughter (27) hates it and says it is very "old lady" looking, but I am not going to listen to her as she is a very boring dresser.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2014 magicmoodz said:

I have such a bad case of cabin fever! It has been really hard to get out and about this winter and I am just itching to do a little retail browsing. I don't even know what is out there!

Hi Magic. I stopped by Kohls and picked up a few items, and then I went to Lulu lemon and bought this in the aqua blue shade to wear on the weekends! I'm into cozy/weekend wear now.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/jackets-and-hoodies-hoodies/Scuba-Hoodie-II?...

Oh, win, that scuba is great and a beautiful color! I can't wait for the day we can actually go outside dressed in a jacket like this!

Did you get anything fun at Kohl's? I haven't been there in a very long time, but they did send me a 30% off coupon.

Hi Magic. Good morning! I bought a necklace for a friend of mine (cross necklace-sterling) for her birthday and this jacket.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1608427/simply-vera-vera-wang-solid-jacket-womens.jsp?prodId=16084...

It actually looks cuter on than it does in this photo!

I, too, can't wait until it warms up. I loved the color of the scuba hoodie! Have a great day!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Hi Win! Love that jacket and own it in grey. Enjoy it and the rest of the weekend!
Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2014 Debbie1426 said:

Hi Win! Love that jacket and own it in grey. Enjoy it and the rest of the weekend!

Hi Debbie. This is the new "Scuba 2" hoodie. It's a bit longer than the regular scuba hoodie. That one is far too short for me. I'm starting to get out of control with their hoodies, LOL, but had to have this. I'm glad you like the one you have. My friend who's' super petite has the regular Scuba in about 20 colors, LOL.

You, too, enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have to spend a few hours work related today, but the weather is nice and hopefully I can get out for a bit.Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Not fashion, but I splurged on some Native American jewelry that I had my eye on for quite some time, that had previously sold out (not the Q). When I received notice that some (most) had come back in stock, I jumped on them. Now my discretionary budget for March has evaporated, but these pieces will be ready for spring and summer ... and fall.

Esteemed Contributor

Not this weekend......... I'll wait till everybody goes back to work on Monday, then I'll be at Kohl's with my 30%-off coupon! Woohoo!

Is spring ever going to get here?????

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

On 3/9/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/9/2014 Debbie1426 said:

Hi Debbie. This is the new "Scuba 2" hoodie. It's a bit longer than the regular scuba hoodie. That one is far too short for me. I'm starting to get out of control with their hoodies, LOL, but had to have this. I'm glad you like the one you have. My friend who's' super petite has the regular Scuba in about 20 colors, LOL.

You, too, enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have to spend a few hours work related today, but the weather is nice and hopefully I can get out for a bit.Smile

Win, I have several of the lined hoodies and like them a lot but agree, the scuba 2 is somehow an even better fit. Is it longer? I'll have to compare. Maybe that's why I like it more.

I am procrastinating on some work I have to do as well. When I agreed to teach a class at the local university I did not realize how much extra time it would take! My hats are off to all our wonderful teachers on these boards!!! I need to finish up my lesson plan for this week but hopefully will have a bit of time left over to get out. Maybe for dinner.

Valued Contributor

Don't even ask...I was bad! WHBM! Chicos! Talbots! And presale for Nordy's triple points
Honored Contributor

Win,

Here is your hoodie.